Survey (A5E) Level Up Survey #1: Broad Outlines

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thank you for taking the time for this survey about the upcoming game, codenamed 'Level Up'. Your responses in this survey are very important, because they will help shape the overall game.

The questions are deliberately broad at this stage; later surveys and playtests will drill down into the details and cover other topics.

Don’t worry if your answer to some of the questions is strong disagreement; that’s what the survey is for.

Take the survey!

Continue reading...

Worrgrendel

Explorer
Done. Looking forward to seeing how this develops. I also like the feeling of being included (even if only tangentially) on this. Never really been involved in something like this before. Let's see where it goes!

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
I must express a little nervousness over the survey process. Obviously it’s important to find out what your target audience wants, what they don’t want, and what they don’t care about. I just hope that it doesn’t end up falling into the same trap 5e did with killing good ideas just because they don’t hit a minimum satisfaction bar that I think was set too high.

I do trust that you know what you’re doing and will make the best product for your audience. It’s just that after seeing how a very similar-looking process played out with 5e, I can’t help but be a little concerned that only the most uncontroversial designs will end up being approved. Sorry, don’t mean to harsh everyone’s mellow, just had to vent that anxiety a bit.

Remove ads