Loki! (spoiler thread)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
It would be interesting to see the variant Asgard that Sylvie hails from. Would there have been counterparts for Odin, Frigga, Thor, Sif, Laufey, etc.? With only six episodes (only 3 more left!), I fear the alternate/parallel universe fanboy in me needs to tamp down my hopes... :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
OK so that was different. I struggled to suspend my disbelief when it came to the apocalyptic elements, but I enjoyed the character development. It felt a wee bit like a filler episode, which I wouldn't have thought we'd get, given there are only six episodes in total.

It may just have been the preponderance of English accents, but I thought the special effects were a great way to invoke Doctor Who, and this weeks episode was very very reminiscent of a Who episode - Michele Gomez did a much better run as the deuteragonist however :)

I was right about Sylviei, nice reveal that the TVA are all variants too, and good LGBT nod

pukunui

Legend
It may just have been the preponderance of English accents, but I thought the special effects were a great way to invoke Doctor Who, and this weeks episode was very very reminiscent of a Who episode - Michele Gomez did a much better run as the deuteragonist however :)
I’ve seen quite a few comments to that effect. Not having ever watched Doctor Who myself, I’ll have to take your word for it.

For some reason, the exploding planet scene keeps putting me in mind of the MST3k intro. I can’t really explain why at this point.

Remove ads