• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Look at our Shiny New Icon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH

First Post
Angcuru said:
I've given up on Jim Carry films. :p

I really like most of Jim Carreys films. I hated the earlier ones, like Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura, and The Mask. But i liked Liar Liar and Bruce Almighty, My, Myself and Irene wasnt even that bad. I prefer him in more serious roles though. I think he is an incredible actor that could play anything he wanted..The movie that he played Andy Kaufman (cant remember the name) is, IMO one of his best.

:)

EvilMountainDew

First Post
I think i like Jim Carey in Serious ones more too, even though his spontaneity is hilarious at times.

Oh, and I may stay around here again :)

Angcuru

First Post
ASH said:
The movie that he played Andy Kaufman (cant remember the name) is, IMO one of his best.
Man In The Moon.

And as an aside, I think it is safe to say that I am the first Hiver to cut himself shaving with a Damascus Steel Folding Knife. :confused:

"Sharp Enough to Shave With", the guy who I bought it from says.

"OH really?" says I.

"REALLY!" I says, after I clear ALL the stubble off of one side of my face with one pass, and nick my earlobe, which bled profusely despite the miniscule size of the laceration.

:uhoh: I'm not crazy, just curious. :p

Last edited:

ASH

First Post
Hi there everyone..*whaps thread with rubber chicken*

I am in a specially odd mood today.. I have alot of cleaning to do.. but wanted to say hello!

Tallok

First Post
the Jester said:
The thing I don't like about Carey is that (in everything I've seen, anyway) he's always largely the same.
I agree with you on that... and that's what was so surprising about his role in this movie... it was so different, and he could do different feelings and expressions.
and hi ash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads