• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Look at our Shiny New Icon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallok

First Post
I've never heard of these... but then I don't know any anime other than stuff from ghibli and lodoss war... what are they about? are they good?

Angcuru

First Post
Tallok said:
I've never heard of these... but then I don't know any anime other than stuff from ghibli and lodoss war... what are they about? are they good?
WELL...It's about this teenage boy Ranma Saotome, whome has been engaged to Akane Tendo, against both their wishes. Every one in the series is a martial artist, and many of the characters have been cursed with alternate forms. When Ranma is splashed with cold water, he turns into a girl, and hot water turns him back. His father turns into a panda, his rival into a pig, his OTHER rival into a goose, and one of his many other (accidental) fiances into a cat. He is also deathly afraid of cats, among other things. The each episode is basically any normal day, but with something odd going on. Sometimes Ranma has to go and save Akane from certain doom/embarrassment, at which times there are hints of sexual tension, but the rest of the time they are at each other's throats.

That's about it. :lol: Still awesome tho. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads