• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a future (or modern) race track map.

solamon77

Explorer
Just as the title says, I'm looking for a future (or modern) race track map for my Starfinder Campaign and I'm not having luck at all. Preferably, I would love to get a race track tile set that I can then build and populate with my own clip assets, but at this point, anything will do. Does anyone have anything they can help with. I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for. Thanks guys.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There was a new Car Wars released not too long ago (IIRC). I wonder what that has in terms of maps.

Modern and future maps are much harder to come by that fantasy maps. I try to to grab them when I find them even if I don’t have an immediate use for them.

solamon77

Explorer
Thanks Morrus. Yeah, sci-fi maps are hard to get. I am the exact same in that I have a personal horde of various maps for all different types of situations, but they almost always are fantasy. I've actually taken to using fantasy maps and dressing them up sometimes with Sci-Fi flourishes, but in this instance, I'm stuck. Thanks for the heads up about Car Wars.

Remove ads