Looking for submarine minis

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I'm in the process of tweaking the PotSM system to work as a (over)simplified submarine combat game set in the Tannhauser universe-German demonology versus Allied supertechnology. Anyhoo, I'm looking for submarine minis. The Axis & Allies submarine slate is woefully thin, and I'm having trouble finding others.

I need sub minis for the 220-250 foot U-boats (and similarly-sized subs), for bigarse 360-400 foot Sen Toku sub carriers and J-3's (and similarly-sized subs), and hopefully for mini subs. Anybody have any ideas?

pogre

Legend
The Miniatures Page has a news area and forums specifically dedicated to WW2 naval miniatures. I don't know much about naval minis, but I would warrant they would be a lot of help over there.

Good luck!

rgard

Adventurer
John Q. Mayhem said:
I'm in the process of tweaking the PotSM system to work as a (over)simplified submarine combat game set in the Tannhauser universe-German demonology versus Allied supertechnology. Anyhoo, I'm looking for submarine minis. The Axis & Allies submarine slate is woefully thin, and I'm having trouble finding others.

I need sub minis for the 220-250 foot U-boats (and similarly-sized subs), for bigarse 360-400 foot Sen Toku sub carriers and J-3's (and similarly-sized subs), and hopefully for mini subs. Anybody have any ideas?

Try your local hobby store. I think there are model manufacturers who make sub minis (plastic models) in 1/700th scale.

Remove ads