• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for submarine minis

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I'm in the process of tweaking the PotSM system to work as a (over)simplified submarine combat game set in the Tannhauser universe-German demonology versus Allied supertechnology. Anyhoo, I'm looking for submarine minis. The Axis & Allies submarine slate is woefully thin, and I'm having trouble finding others.

I need sub minis for the 220-250 foot U-boats (and similarly-sized subs), for bigarse 360-400 foot Sen Toku sub carriers and J-3's (and similarly-sized subs), and hopefully for mini subs. Anybody have any ideas?

pogre

Legend
The Miniatures Page has a news area and forums specifically dedicated to WW2 naval miniatures. I don't know much about naval minis, but I would warrant they would be a lot of help over there.

Good luck!

rgard

Adventurer
John Q. Mayhem said:
I'm in the process of tweaking the PotSM system to work as a (over)simplified submarine combat game set in the Tannhauser universe-German demonology versus Allied supertechnology. Anyhoo, I'm looking for submarine minis. The Axis & Allies submarine slate is woefully thin, and I'm having trouble finding others.

I need sub minis for the 220-250 foot U-boats (and similarly-sized subs), for bigarse 360-400 foot Sen Toku sub carriers and J-3's (and similarly-sized subs), and hopefully for mini subs. Anybody have any ideas?

Try your local hobby store. I think there are model manufacturers who make sub minis (plastic models) in 1/700th scale.

Remove ads