D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION]

The Mage still looks like he is in a vulnerable place, but who knows what his response will be?

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax watched as his old master crumpled. He never stood a chance. Not without his staff.

What to do now?

"That Redbrand is waiting to hear from us. He'll be in here any moment. We need to convince him everything is fine. Or kill him." He looks to the others. "Thoughts?"

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

River Song

Explorer
"We should try and convince him, otherwise we will need to wade through blood to get out of here." Brother Lantern grunted slightly as he drew his bolt from the mages corpse.

He quickly checks the pockets and clothing for anything that may be of use. [roll0]

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax rubs his hand up and down the Glasstaff. His Glasstaff. It was beautiful. It was...

He looked down once more at his old master.

He grabs Glasstaff's ankle, dragging his body to a corner of the room, well away from any books and papers, then quickly strips the mage's robe and tosses it to Brother Lantern, in case he wanted to search it more. "Hide that."

Then he turns to Glasstaff's body, and raises his hands, thumbs together.

Fire erupted from his fingers, engulfing the body, roasting it, hopefully, beyond recognition.

He had expected to feel some pleasure from this kill, from scorching the body of the one who ruined his life, but he only felt numb. He didn't even burn the body out of spite, but out of necessity. His victory was...anticlimactic. He hadn't even gotten a last word.

OOC: Anyone can interrupt at any time. I just went on in case they don't. I'm willing to follow someone else's lead at this point. I think there are still prisoners somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads