D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Thateous

Explorer
As the taller humanoids plan and contemplate their next move Lupin begins to jingle some keys he found to a familiar tune. Soon he is fully into the tune, spinning in a circle on one leg and the switching he footing rapidly while moving back and forth jiggling the keys.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: So I've been AWOL for 12 days. Sorry, let's just says depression and move on.

"Get us past the skeletons? You are going to free us?" says one of the prisoners, a mature human woman. She is holding the two other prisoners protectvely, they appear to be a young teen boy and girl.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax realized he was still in the guise of Glasstaff. He didn’t want to scare these prisoners, so he checked the hall to make sure no one was there before reverting to his human appearance. He did have the presence of mind to use his disguise ability to make his new Glasstaff look like a normal walking stick.

“We are here to help you,” Jax said to the woman, “but I believe we should wait until the Redbrand leave. Then we can throw Redbrand cloaks on them and they can walk past the skeletons.”

He looked to the others for approval.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
We’ll start searching the hideout for anything useful before taking the prisoners back to the surface.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads