D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The creature approaches closely, swipes the offered ration and scuttles back hungrily devouring the ration. "You are friends, everyone is gone. They kept me fed, I keep their secrets. I know your secrets."

He sweeps his gaze over you all, and as he does so, you hear his cackling voice in your mind, echoing one or two words which suggest he knows your darkest secrets. You only hear your own, not the other party members.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax’s blood goes cold, though he doesn’t move against the creature, yet.

“Can you tell us the secrets you knew of the people who were here before? They won’t keep you fed anymore. We can keep you fed, now.”

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION]

Just a general bump although I fear we may have lost Brother Lantern.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: I’ve been trying not to dominate the game since my plan to sneak in to the Redbrand base worked so well. But if no one else will...

Remembering a comment from one of the Redbrands before, Jax asked, “Do you know anything about the Black Spider?”

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar stood staring at the creature, he couldn't think of anything relating to the Redbrands but he figured the creature may know more then what simply went on between these walls.

"Do you know about the orcs that haunt the roads?" Salazar tried to stop staring at the creature.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Noone knows the Black Spider. Hired the Redbrands to frighten off adventurers and intimidate the locals. Sent bugbears to reinforce the Redbrands and provide extra muscle."

"Orcs not seen since I came here long ago."

"Please friends," it says, a torturous whine edging into its voice, "Do you have... fresh meat?" Its motions are becoming agitated.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax shifted slightly. He’d rather not antagonize such a useful creature, but they couldn’t keep feeding it. Still, maybe a compromise could be reached.

“We can buy you some fresh meat from the market, but you would have to give us something of value in return. Is there any treasure the Redbrands left behind? Did they know anything that would help us?”

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases