Lost S04E12 - 15 May 08 - Theres No Place Like Home

dravot

First Post
No Lost thread?

It was full of all kinds of awesome. I like how they've told us who the Oceanic 6 are, but how those 6 and only those 6 get off the island is quite a mystery. Well done.

I liked Hurley in the car - obviously even then the island isn't done with him yet. ;)

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Now I think we might know how the Black Rock got to be in the center of the island.

I can't help but think next season will be either them getting back on the island, or at least trying to.

I love how they have moved the story along. They are not afraid to change the whole makeup of the show, by showing the oceanic 6 two seasons before the end, flash forwards, and even the new characters are starting to grow on me.

Bastion

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I kept wondering how they would move the six people to the same place, and they kept moving some of them closer then back off away from one another again. Had me going. Two weeks to wait for the finale but a two hour show.

Arnwyn

First Post
Nice to see the numbers again. (Finally.)

Maybe they might actually make the effort to explain what those number really mean?

Richards

Legend
I don't believe so. If I remember correctly, JJ Abrams has said that not everything in the show would be explained, and I think the "magic numbers" were used as an example.

Good episode, though. My wife and I were encouraging Sawyer to go accompany Jack on the trek to the helicopter, and we both cheered when he "followed our advice."

Johnathan

RigaMortus2

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
Now I think we might know how the Black Rock got to be in the center of the island.

Nice, that hadn't occurred to me.

I did read somewhere that next season deals with the people off the island, and the 6th season deals with the O6 (or at least some of them) trying to get back to the island. And if we assume that the island can somehow move, this will make it hard for the O6 to find.

I am wondering if the Oceanic company is "in" on anything. The woman representative described how they survived and they washed up on a shore. Is this something Oceanic made up, or is this what Jack and company told them happened?

RigaMortus2

First Post
Richards said:
I don't believe so. If I remember correctly, JJ Abrams has said that not everything in the show would be explained, and I think the "magic numbers" were used as an example.

Good episode, though. My wife and I were encouraging Sawyer to go accompany Jack on the trek to the helicopter, and we both cheered when he "followed our advice."

Johnathan

The numbers have been explained in webisodes seperate from the show. Not sure if that makes them cannon or not. I think it is just an experient of coincidence that they keep popping up. But the numbers, according to the webisode, is part of the Valenzetti Equation

Silver Moon

Adventurer
RigaMortus2 said:
And if we assume that the island can somehow move, this will make it hard for the O6 to find.
Why? If Sayed is in contact with Ben and Ben is still on the Island then it would be easy to arrange.

Arnwyn

First Post
Richards said:
I remember reading that on a couple of threads here at ENWorld, but I expect better from the show, and am expecting cooler/wiser heads will prevail in the end.

Remove ads