• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LOST] This is probably nothing, but...[SPOILERS]

TracerBullet42

First Post
One of my roommates recently decided to pick up season one of Lost and start watching it. Last night, we watched the episode, "Raised by Another," and I couldn't help but notice an amazing coincidence...

Aaron's (aka Turnip-head) daddy (I believe she called him Thomas) looked an awful lot like a young Henry/Benjamin.

An awful lot.

While I'm sure this is just a coincidence, my mind raced at the possibilities that would open if Henry/Benjamin were the grandpa.

Check it out. Pop in the dvd, if you've got it, and take a look. Go to the scene when Thomas decides to leave... am I just crazy or is the resemblance uncanny?

Last edited:

TracerBullet42

First Post
Welverin said:
I don't know, I'm not sure which characters you're referring to.
I should probably clarify. Henry Gale/Benjamin isn't even introduced until season two. He's the guy that gets caught in Rousseu's net and Sayid interrogates. He eventually escapes when Michael lets him loose.

That's the Henry/Benjamin I'm referring to.

As for Thomas, you'll have to look at the dvds from season one. As far as I remember, he only appears in the one episode, "Raised by Another."

I just really thought that he looked a whole lot like Henry/Benjamin and that'd be one heck of a twist if Henry/Benjamin was Aaron's (aka "Turnip-head") grandpa.

*I suppose I should edit the thread title to mention "spoilers"

Remove ads