• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LotR: The Return of the King Protest.

Kilmore

First Post
I'm sure the Twin Towers protest is earnest, though ill advised. Just think of the protest if the name would have been changed to "Battle of Helm's Deep" or something like that.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Morrus said:

It just had to be. I'll bet the people who put that site up were wetting themselves with laughter over the outrage it caused. It would have even been funny if their choice of subject matter (9.11) hadn't been so tasteless.

Mmmmm, America is a strange place, we have a lot of people that do not get out much. America (I live here) is stranger than fiction.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Yes, we're the country that allows The Jerry Springer Show to continue airing, much to our dismay at the insistent of our British brethrens (they just can't seem to get enough of the wacky Yankees airing their baggage on Jerry Springer).

On behalf of all English-speaking citizens, I'm embarrassed on both sides of the Atlantic (even though I live in the middle of the Pacific). :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads