• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lotus and the Cobra [IC]

Mirth

Explorer
Yellow Sign said:
OOC: Hello people. I really hate to do this but I am going to have to end this game. My work load at work has about doubled and I just cannot keep up with running 4 games and playing in one. I have to drop some of my games. I am unable to give them the attention that they and you deserve. It has been a fun game and thanks for playing. Maybe in a few months I can get back to running some more games.

Well, that sux. And right in the middle of the action, too. But I can completely understand having alot on your plate, YS. Can you at least give us an idea of where the story was going? Thanks for the time that you put into it, I enjoyed it... Jay

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Well, lets see. There is a old abandoned temple out in the jungle in which the Yuan-ti are using as a breeding site. It is protected by a highly intelligent hydra like creature which can control creatures minds (the red glow in the eyes of the creature denotes the control). The rash of attacks and deaths in the villiage are the result of villiagers seeing more that they should about the temple. The young boy and girl saw a Yuan-ti coming through a waterfall covered cave that lead to the temple. So the giant pythons attacking the hut were just after the boy. The bull elephant (a fiendish elephant) has been corrupted by the Yuan-ti magics and they are using it to kill anyone who has stumbled upon the temple and the yuan-ti breeding grounds.

Sorry again about ending it like this:(

Mirth

Explorer
Yellow Sign said:
Sorry again about ending it like this:(

That's cool, YS. Don't worry about it. I have a RL too, believe it or not :D And thanks for filling in the rest of the plot. It was fun while it lasted... Cheers all and see you on the boards.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads