• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Louis Porter Jr. Design Has a New Pathfinder Shirt Idea

cyderak

Banned
Banned
I am not so sure any more, but lets be sure to keep this granny safe.

I take offense to that sir........Both Ashley and Brittany are Master Debaters, so they are well versed in ........something......... What was I talking about again?........ Oh yeah, I got dibs on being the Ref!! .......Oh yeah........ Right in the middle of the action.:lol:

Glade Riven

Adventurer
edition_wars___demotivator_by_transbot9-d3ehcto.jpg

I think I am going to start using this in threads I'm already involved in where edition wars start heating up. Well, unless this gets me in trouble.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
And somewhere in a nondescript jungle a man wearing scary shiny glasses and an immaculate white business suit shouts wordlessly at the sky.

cyderak

Banned
Banned
edition_wars___demotivator_by_transbot9-d3ehcto.jpg

I think I am going to start using this in threads I'm already involved in where edition wars start heating up. Well, unless this gets me in trouble.

$10 on the Half-Orc chick.......They made half-orc females alot hotter since the last time I saw. Of course the mud wrestling exudes a kind of mystique that makes you go, "I'd tap that" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remove ads