[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

sunshadow21

Explorer
You leave the tavern and head down the road towards the old manor.About an hour and a half on you are crossing an area with open field on either side of you, with the tree line reclaiming the road about 100 feet ahead of you. Suddenly 2 arrows come flying out of the trees. Bozzago can see two men, one on either side of the road, Cethyn-Ayah can see the man on the right side of the road, and the others just see the arrows flying toward them as one them sinks into Gregori's shoulder for 2 damage.

OOC: I'm going to assume that you are taking 10 on your stealth and perception checks. After those rolls, there will be no surprise round.
Iniitiative:
23 - Cethyn Ayah, Gregori
16 - Git Git, Enemy
13 -Bozzago
Everyone post their 1st round action. There is no map for this one as its a straight road and open field 100 feet from a tree line containing several people shooting at you from either side of the road.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Gregori yells, "Go right and stick together!"

Gregori draws his sword as he runs to the treeline on the right towards the area where the arrow came from.

[sblock=ooc]I will run into the treeline (as far in as I can with a run, but not more than 20' deep into woods) about 40' from the area where the arrows came from. [/sblock]

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn will advance a single move 40' forward ending his move inside the treeline to get some cover using a swift action to activate his judgement (healing) ability and a standard to cast guidance on himself.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I see I need to clarify the distance a bit; my apologies for not being clearer, the party is 100' from the treeline on the road; each archer is about 5 ft off the road just inside the tree line. Again my apologies for not being clearer, I am still learning what is needed. I'll try to get a map together quick. Cethyn and Gregori can change actions if desired.

Attachments

• Encouter 3(forest road ambush).JPG
    Encouter 3(forest road ambush).JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Bertious

First Post
OOC: Thanks thats much clearer :)

Cethyn will still activate the judgement(healing) and he'll run (160' max) past where he can see the archer and into the trees behind him. Looking to end movement in the square at the end of the map directly behind the one he can see (2 south of the road 3 behind him).

OOC: And seriously hopeing he hasn't got any friends back there :D

[sblock=stats]Hp 9(5+1 healing judgement = 6), Ac 17, To 14, Ff 13, Speed 40', Atk Melee +4 (1d10+3/18-20/x2) -1 (1d3+1), Ranged +4 (1d6+2/x2 30' range), CMB +2, CMD 16 Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +4,[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vistarius

First Post
It seems there are unfriendly folk about, git thinks as arrows fly past them gregori takes another hit and he shakes his beaked head. This doesnt amuse uim, he isnt ready to lose his new friend yet. Hell make a dash towards the treeline and attempt to make cover. He move 80" as a full run.

Remove ads