• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

Mahorfeus

First Post
Bozzago recalled the times when he would pull stunts such as these with his brothers, extorting every passerby for their valuables, and beating them to near death if they failed to comply. Sometimes they would just flat-out mug people in dark alleyways without warning. The Tengu let out a sigh, the memories of those times filling him with shame; the poor souls before them likely fell into the same trap he did.

Without a word, he proceeded to draw his sword, his eyes wandering about the area as he did so - it was hard to believe that these Tengu would attempt to fight against greater numbers. Or perhaps they were just bold.

[sblock=Pertinent Information]hp 10
AC 16, flatfooted 13, touch 13
CMD 15
[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Gregori eyes the drawn weapons and smiles coldly.

"If you fools wish to die, then by all means raise those weapons against me and I, Gregori Savi the greatest swordsman in all of Venza, will grant that wish."

[sblock=stats] hp=11, AC=18 (13 flatfooted), CMD=18, +1 vs grapple and sunder[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=Bozzago]As far as you can tell, these seem to be just another example of the many down and out ruffians that infest the city; any group that would be willing to employ them would insist on better maintenance of their gear. You also hear what sounds to be a door being opened very quietly immediately ahead and off to the side.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=Bozzago]You don't think they are affiliated with anyone important as their overall appearance is very poor, and anyone worth their salt would at least try to take care of their stuff. As you study the tengu ahead of you, you manage to catch the sound of a well oiled door being eased open just up ahead of you off to the side.[/sblock]

I am really beginning to wish this forum had a delete button.

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=Git Git] I'll give you till tomorrow night to post, after that I may need to replace you just so the others can keep moving and still have a full party, as getting someone else in the party once they leave town could be tricky.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=in the meantime]everyone else feel free to roleplay your characters as they leave the alchemist's shop and are walking towards the fateful street you now find yourself in.[/sblock]

Mahorfeus

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Aye, this is getting dragged out quite a bit. I think I'll take you up on that, GM.[/sblock]

[sblock=Moments earlier...]Bozzago nodded as Cethyn-Ayah described his various skills. If the Tengu was as versatile as he said he was, he would be a huge asset to the group.

"I myself am also well-versed in stealth, though I specialize in leaping about the battlefield - it helps me get behind my foe's back."

He nudged the dueling sword at his belt: "But as you can see, swordplay is my true calling."
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Vistarius is having some internet difficulties, but he should be getting something up here fairly soon. I will go ahead and roll initiative for him this evening if he has not already done so at that point.[/sblock]

Vistarius

First Post
[sblock=ooc] sorry. Apparently this forum is android friendly and ill ne posting frequently. If my spelling sucks thats why.[/sblock]
git git would remain silent as the others did the talking. Speaking wasnt exactly his thing at the.moment. If violence was threatened that would be another story. Git would keep his blade handy and stick behind.the.group preparing to open up with spells should the opportunity be required.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads