• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative]
Git Git 19
Them 17
Gregori 12
Cethyn-Ayah 7 (higer Init bonus)
Bozzago 7

Let me know what you want Git Git to do, and I'll take care of the dice rolls for you, Vistarius. It's time to rumble.
[/sblock]

If we could do this in order as much as possible, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Vistarius

First Post
Yeah i tried dice rolls they dont work.

Git git will smile and take a moment to cast cause fear, cackling an alnost terrifying laugh the whole time. Hell aim it to hit as many or if one target, then the most vocal of them. As a move action hell move into range of the spell without provoking or hitting allies.
"i think its you who should pay us a toll!"

Mahorfeus

First Post
OOC: Does everybody just post in initiative order and you put it all together, or do want us to wait until whoever posted last has their actions resolved by you?

sunshadow21

Explorer
Let's go with everyone before the bad guys,the bad guys, and then everyone after the bad guys, Mahorfeus.

Git Git casts cause fear on the tengu that had been talking trash to the party (T1)(It's a single target spell, Vistarius). T1, briefly shaken, tries to move behind Git Git, but Git Git manages to drop him as he tries to pass. His buddy (T2) charges forward and attacks Cathyn-Ayah, but misses, while a third tengu apprears in the space off the side just behind Gregori and misses him as well(ignore that last roll, I missed the fact you have that high of an AC). Now the rest of the party may go.

Last edited:

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn-Ayah will on his turn Draw his sword as a move action and attack t2 if it falls and Gregori still has an opponent he will 5 foot step towards it. Hopefully with an eye to giving Bozzago a flank if thats possible.

Last edited:

Mahorfeus

First Post
His sword drawn, Bozzago watches as a third Tengu emerges from off the side, suspecting that he must have been the one who opened the door he had heard. Fortunately, the newcomer's attacked missed Gregori. Seeing that the thug was trapped right between Gregori and himself, and that his back was pointing right towards him, Bozzago swings at him (T3) with his dueling sword in both hands, attempting to take advantage of the flank.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: wasn't I flat footed? If so, he did hit me

Gregori gives the Tengu that attacked him a contemptous look and swings.

OOC: I'll power attack and I'm not sure by description if I'm flanking him, if not subtract 2 from my to hit

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Sorry Bozzago, they are all dead before you get to go; your party members are too good. And, yes you were flatfooted, Gregori, so you would have taken that damage (sorry about the confusion, I am trying to keep track of a lot of things here.)

Except for a minor scratch on Gregori, the party finishes off the gang of desparate street toughs with no problem at all. Now they are faced with 3 dead bodies in the middle of a neighborhood where dead bodies are not overly common. What does the party wish to do?

[sblock=Rewards]
Experience -
3 Tengu Thugs CR 1: 400XP / 4 players = 100 xp each

Treasure
-
Coins of various types, mostly copper, equaling 20 gp, mostly on the tengu that popped out of the building, who appears to have been the leader of the ragtag group.
3 shortswords and 3 leather armor, all of which is dirty, but once cleaned up, looks usable. [/sblock]

[sblock=HM]Did I do the rewards right?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bertious

First Post
"Aawk pity these tengu so foolish, Hrokr gather them to the final secret." Cethyn will search the bodies before dragging them into the side ally where the third one came from and say. "Bozzago should check hiding place maybe yes?"

[sblock=ooc]oops missed the treasure tab so ignore the search
BTW: do we add the xp straight to our characters or wait till the end of the adventure? Same question with the per day xp and gold? :) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads