• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
As Gregori moves on to the road, he sees Git-Git laying in the road with an arrow in him. With a look of cold fury on his face he moves up to the remaining bandit and and aims a sweeping, two handed slash at the bandit's neck putting all his strength into the blow.

sunshadow21

Explorer
At this point, Git Git is bleeding on the ground a ways down the road (currently at -7 hp), and the rest of you are all within 30' of the one remaining bandit with no obstacles in between. Bozzago's arrow flies just wide, but Gregori successfully connects, but the bandit is still up. The bandit yells "If I'm going down, you're going with me" in defiance as he prepares his death blow.

Up next: Cethyn, than Git Git needs a stabilization roll (how do LPF handle those, HM?), and the bandit gets one last shot if Cethyn misses

Vistarius

First Post
Ooc: youll have to forgive my lack of stats and dice rolling. Lpf handles it as a con check with a dc equal to negative hit points plus 10 i think. I probably wont make it so heres my post.

Sliding out from git gits sleeve comes his faithful scorpion familiar. Assuming its close enough, itll make a charge attack with its poison sting and attempt to drop the bandit before his master slipped away. If hes not in range, hell simply stand in front of git protectively.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: yes, it is a DC 10 Con check to stabilize with a negative modifier equal to your negative hp total. However, remember you don't die until you go negative your Con score, so you will take at leats 5 rounds to bleed to death. I believe Cethyn has one cure left?

It will be poetic justice if the scorpion kills the bandit :)

Last edited:

Bertious

First Post
If git git is within 1 move (40') of Cethyn he will move to him and cast CLW's if not then Cethyn will attack the bandit.

[sblock=Stats]Hp 9(3+1=4), Ac 17, To 14, Ff 13, Speed 40', Atk Melee +4 (1d10+3/18-20/x2) -1 (1d3+1), Ranged +4 (1d6+2/x2 30' range), CMB +2, CMD 16 Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +4,[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Git Git is 100' away from the now dead bandit, and has stabilized under the watchful eye of his scorpion familiar. At this point, combat is over.

[sblock=Rewards]
Experience -
Archer Lookouts CR 1: 400XP / 4 players = 100 xp each

Treasure
-
35 masterwork arrows, 2 leather armor(one of which is going to take some serious cleaning and mending before its usable), 2 longbows, 2 shortswords.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vistarius

First Post
The scorpoon chitters and slides back beneath the robes. The careless gitgit lays, wounded on the road in the midst of unconciousness. The blood drips down his chest and back from the arrows. His familiar would almost be laughing if it werent so dire. He had warned git about his "bravery".
Stabilized and getting only slight healing from his friend's magic, hell be out of comission for a while.

galahad0430

First Post
Seeing the bandit dropped by Cethyn, Gregori immediately rushes over to Git-Git. As he approaches he sheathes his sword and calls to the others, "Perhaps one of you can help him. His scorpion is guarding his body and you are more familiar with it."

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: You could probably run back to the Broken Log and shag a couple from Eldrick. Putting that platinum piece down to help repair the bridge was a smart idea. I found this in one of the games HM is running, I see no reason why it couldn't work here.

[sblock=healing] In another adventure I allowed a player to receive services and pay for it later. No money need change hands it would be rp'ed as a favor or good deed, and the gold from your reward would be deducted the amount necessary. Now you could also RP it as you gave a donation later or some such, but the point is I would allow an NPC healer come cast a spell or two on Mandalo to bring his HP back up.

cure light wounds 1d8+3 = 30gp (up to three times)
cure moderate wounds 2d8+3 = 60gp (once only)

And the cost would come out of your earned gp later. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads