Yoshiki 20 (Readied)
Mortar 17
Korey 11 (Readied)
White Lizard 10
Black Lizard 6

Fester 6 (DELAY)

deisenhut

First Post
Yo will continue to slog through the water, but finally he can reach one of these creatures. Working his way to H2, he finds himself in flanking position with Mortar. Approaching the lizardman, he draws up his leg and tries to send his foot deep into the center of the lizardman's backside.

fggs02

First Post
Fester suddenly breaks from his meditative trance and notices that Mortar is taking some heat.

hmmm. Perhaps the ghost needs a little help.

OOC: Move Action: Fester moves up to square K-5

OOC: Standard Action: Fester Casts Cause Fear on White Lizard (DC14)

OOC: Fester is hoping that it will seem like the ghost is causing this effect. After all Fester hasn't done anything to draw attention to himself. :devil:

AxeM

First Post
Fester slogs up through the water and matches his will against one of the lizardfolk whose morale begins to falter.

Encounter3-31.jpg

Initiative:

Elessar 5
Yoshiki 20 (Readied/Pending)
Mortar 17
Korey 11 (Readied)
White Lizard 10 (Shaken)
Black Lizard 6
Fester 6

Last edited:

CR1T1C4L

First Post
OOC: I-7 works.

The ghost attempted to strike the lizardfolk but seemed to fail in doing so. Meanwhile, Elessar has entered the combat point blank along side by the ghost, possibly putting himself in danger by doing and casted another spell, sending a burst of colored lights at the lizardfolk.

OOC: Moving as close as possible to cast Color Spray that catches both lizardfolk(not sure where's difficult terrain and where's not) and with minimal damage to the party.

AxeM

First Post
OOC: The Entire map is difficult terrain due to the shin high water. Moving to I-5 requires 25 feet of movement and allows you to get both lizardfolk without hitting any of your allies

AxeM

First Post
Elessar moves up and replaces his ghost with a rainbow spray of colors that knocks both Lizardfolk unconscious.

OOC: Combat is effectively over as they party will have a minimum of 2 rounds of unconcious lizardfolk

They both have very well made (MW)morningstars. The black one has a small pouch and the white one has a human made backpack that seems out of place.

Caim

First Post
Mortar lets out a laugh as the blood runs down his face. "Thank your gods that the wizard knocked you out before I got to hit ya." Mortar sighs as he picks a morningstar up and checks the human made backpack.

OOC:
I am coming to retrieve the morningstar from the lizardman that hit me and check the backpack if thats ok with everyone.

deisenhut

First Post
"We should grab the stuff and our eggs and get out of this blasted water before more of these things come out of the water or that crab comes back." Yo heads back over to pick up some of the eggs that the group harvested.

Remove ads