• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef swings again, striking the skeleton with a mighty crash.

OOC: sorry. Phone screen wasn't big enough to see that typo. My roll was 15+4=19

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Gragnor thrashes the prone one between him and Iosef. With all three attacks hitting, he tears the skeleton to pieces. Satisfied with himself, he whispers "Rraaah" ... "Crrunchy bastarrds."

Last edited:

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, human warrior 1

-Iosef!
Ravenath swings his rapier against the skeleton fighting with the paladin.

OOC: So, when you say "party is up" you mean "all the party" :D Noted that.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The crunch of Gragnor's teeth marks the end of the final skeleton, and the clatter of bones finally stills, leaving no sound in the room but that of your heavy breathing as you recover.

Now that you've got a moment to look around, it is plain that this room was the site of a gruesome battle. There are two bodies in the center of the room, both plainly dead of the gruesome wounds inflicted by the skeletons scimitars. On the back wall hangs a faded painting of Ekat Haatse, now spattered with blood. There are two backpacks in the room as well, one containing a large pillow and 20 blunted arrows and the other holding two days worth of rations, two smokesticks and a full waterskin.

As your breathing quiets, you hear a keening wail from somewhere further into the Crypt.

[sblock=OOC]There's a lot of insignificant stuff laying around throughout this adventure. Much of it may or may not be useful ;), but it could prove to be a bookkeeping nightmare with the way we keep up with character wealth in LPF.

I think the easiest thing to do will be for you to keep a record of what you pick up in the way of 'minor stuff', and give me an account at the end of what you plan to hang on to. I'll take the value of anything you end up with from the final treasure total.

There are two exits from the room, closed doors in the NW and SE corners.

I'm keeping a running list of the things I count as treasure in the first post.

Ravenath said:
OOC: So, when you say "party is up" you mean "all the party." Noted that.
Yeah, I should have made that more clear - sorry. :)[/sblock]

Attachments

• Crypt of the Everflame.jpg
    Crypt of the Everflame.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
"Iosef, it looks like a few of us could use a bit of that new healing." He sorts through, "that belongs, this doesn't" as he stacks the dead adventures near the door for retrieval at the end. And he puts the backpack of bones back with the other bones, as they belong on the inside.

"Grrab the pillow. I like soft things."

jackslate45

First Post
"Do you guys here that as well?"

Anaerion will go to each door in turn, and listen to see if the wailing sounds closer on one side or the other. Trying to find if the closest distance is between one door or the other.

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor gathers up the rations, smokesticks and waterskin. No one seems to need the arrows so they are left behind. It takes work, but he also straps the pillow to his backpack.
[sblock=ooc]Yeah, I wasn't going to kick in the next door while half the party is injured.[/sblock]

Remove ads