• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion takes a look at the pit with the pillows and wonders to himself What is going on here?! Traps with pillows? Some crazy guys idea of a joke...

Upon hearing the request for an actual lock picker however, Anaerion shrugs his shoulders with sadness in his eyes. "I do not have the skill to do such a task."

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef kicks against the door, but he isn't strong enough to shift it.

OOC: Strength check: 1d20+2

rolled before I read the DC value. *sheepish*

Satin Knights

First Post
"Nope. The grappling hook is the closest we got, and it would be a long shot. I guess we are going to have to find another way around. This place was setup to test kids, so there has to be a second way in." Kalgor starts backtracking to the main entrance hall.

jackslate45

First Post
"Thats true...wait a second."

Anaerion's mind starts racing. This IS supposed to be a test for kids. Maybe we were not thinking like them!

"What if were missing something obvious. This was a test. They would not have set this door here without a way to open it! Most people do not know how to pick a lock. Therefore, there has to be a clue to figure out how to open it. Maybe those levers?"

Satin Knights

First Post
"Oh, that might be. I'm sure the first test would have been a cooperation test, so spread out and each take a switch, leaving one to push on the door."

"Ready... Three... Two... One... Flip!"

Remove ads