[LPF] Darkness Rising

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno Phoenicus, priest of Issolatha

Agno stumbles along the side of the table until he emerges from the darkness. A whimper inadvertently escapes the tengu though it is more shame at his foolishness in darting into the midst of a known ambush than pain from his wounds (though those wounds surely hurt.) Once clear of the dimness he summons forth the healing from a spell to heal his wounds. As they close somewhat the arrows are forced from the wounds and clatter onto the floor at his feet.

Keeling shrieks in anger and prepares to launch himself from his perch but Agno's words soothe the hawk and he settles begrudgingly.

"Be still, Keeling..."

[sblock=OOC/Actions]Move: to AA13
Standard: cast cure moderate wounds: 2d8+5=12[/sblock]

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 28
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand: shortbow
Ammo (Arrows): 36/40 remaining
8 arrows w/daybreak
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 remaining
Channel Energy: 1/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 4/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining
Totem Transformation: 2/4 minutes remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
3rd level: cure moderate wounds, daylight, fly (D)
2nd level: chill metal, lesser restoration, share language, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]For clarifications sake, can Tonris & Rex see the Green and Yellow Stalker's? And does Tonris require an acrobatics check to move in the darkness, if he is flying?[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yes you can see them. They have 3 dim 30' light sources stuck in them. Where you are is dark, so yes, you need an acrobatics check to avoid the table, chairs, tapestry hanging supports, chandelier, etc.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No. To avoid tripping over or becoming entangled in something you can't see, whether due to blindness or darkness, is an acrobatics check.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]No, I am pretty certain that doing any of those things while flying would require a fly check, not an acrobatics check. My reasoning for this would be because those things would qualify as a "Complex Maneuver while flying" which the fly check is quite specific about requiring a fly check.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The fly skill section lists several complex actions and what their DCs are. None of them are avoiding something, seen or unseen. The Darkness Environmental condition on pages 441-442 of the CRB is rather clear. And I have already stated what I wanted. So, please post an action or delay.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I am not delaying, nor am I acting yet, because quite frankly the Fly Skill is obscenely under developed for what it is supposed to do. Are you trying to tell me that a humming bird would have to roll an acrobatics check to fly backwards due to not being able to see where it is going?[/sblock]

Remove ads