[LPF] Don't Let It Go!

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus nods as Aishe speaks. "I too will meet you at the docks in the morning. But now I too need to so some shopping. I can think of nothing further to ask, except. Will there be meals while we travel on the ship? If not I should purchase food for both the trip there and the trip back as wll as all the other supplies."

[sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 19 (10 flat-footed, 19 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 12

Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +11
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Channel Energy: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
2nd Level: Lesser Restoration, Silence, Cure Moderate Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin goes to stand from the table. "Yes, it sounds like all the questions have been answered sufficiently. I will head to the market to procure a few items myself and meet you all at the docks." He looks back towards Hans," I do look forward to working with you good sir and hopefully we can solve the problem of why your land is in such a terrible winter."

[sblock=ooc] I guess it is time to go grab some winter stuff and start heading to the docks? [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
CMB:+2 CMD: 15
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: Cure Light Wound. 3:___ 4:____
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat, Stone Fist

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items: None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
With her compatriots having chimed in on the issues, Charity concludes her line of questions. "That should about do it, then, Hans, thank you for bearing with me. I misunderstood what you meant by your factor, and had the employer-employee relationship reversed. It makes more sense now. As for me, there is much to do in the way of preparations--shopping, notifying where I work, finding a solicitor and taking care of the home front. So if you'll excuse me, I must be going. I'll see you all tomorrow morning."

With that, the young woman stands and heads to the door of the inn. Pausing, Charity looks back, green eyes scanning the room for some unspoken thing. Slowly, she turns back to the door and steps out to take care of her preparations.

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 11 (10 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 42/42
CMB: +6 CMD: 17

Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +9
Perception: +9 Sense Motive: +8
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 6/6
Channel Energy remaining: 7/7
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ In the Dunn Wright Inn ~

Hans%20Mancini_zpshu2f7gcu.jpg

Hans stood from the table and gathered his belongings.

“Very well, I shall see you on the morrow. The Captain wishes to sail with the early morning tide, so please be there by dawn. Yes, meals and sleeping arrangements shall not be of a concern while aboard. But any supplies you need while you are there in Yarendel, you should probably bring with you.”

“Good day to you. And I too hope you shall be successful in liberating our kingdom from tyranny.”

The merchant took his leave and stopped to have a quick word with the half-orc bartender on the way out.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Party Status:
Code:
Charity:   42/42 HP remaining;
Yosephus:  26/26 HP remaining;
Devlin:    26/26 HP remaining;
Jaelle:    38/38 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
   Charity:  Smite Evil 0/1, Lay on Hands 0/6, Chan Erg 0/7, Spells 1st 0/1
   Yosephus: Chan Erg 0/6,  Reb Death 0/6, Resist Tch 0/6, Incorrupt 0/1, Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 0/3
   Devlin:   Bombs 0/7, Mutagen 0/1, Extracts 1st 0/4
   Jaelle:   None
Conditions in effect: None
[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

After going to pick up a few necessary items from Arcane Row. Devlin proceeds to take a rest for the night. The next morning he procures a quick meal from the inn and wishes everyone farewell. Grabbing molly, he makes his way down to the docks where he notices the streets are bustling with activity even for this early in the morning. He decides to wait near the entrance of the dock yard for he companions before venturing forth into the throng of people. Off to the side he sits down with Molly and begans preparing some necessary Extracts for the trip ahead.

[sblock=Preparing Extract/Mutagen] Now that the shopping is completed (needed some warmer clothes and such) time to get my Extracts and Mutagen ready for the day.
Mutagen: DEX Mutagen
Extracts: Cure Light Wounds
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
CMB:+2 CMD: 15
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity

Extracts Prepared: 1: Cure Light Wounds 2: ___ 3:___ 4:____
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat, Stone Fist

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items: None

Changes in Red

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aishe Luminitse (Jaelle Nuri)
[section]

Aishe takes her leave and heads out to the streets of Venza. She picks up a set of furs and cold weather clothing, a heavy winter blanket and a pair of goggles to cut down on snow-glare. She then retires to her modest rooms in the Dunn Wright for a good nights rest, and heads to the docks in the morning ready to sail.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Taking 10 on Disguise Checks (for a 27).[/sblock]

Initiative: +03
AC: 17 (13 Touch, 14 Flat-Footed)
HP: 38/38
Senses: DarkVision (120’), Low-Light Vision Perception: +07
CMB: +06 CMD: 19
Fort: +05 Reflex: +07 Will: +01
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
The next morning, a very different Charity arrives at the ship, ready for travel. Her long red tresses are largely tied back (with the exception of the occasional rogue lock), her swashbuckler-sequel clothes are replaced with an outfit considerably more durable, themed in the colors of red, white and gold, and her primary fighting weapon is now most obviously a long pole-arm, bearing both a thrusting tip and a bashing edge. Finally, the young Venzan woman sports some rather decent armor, in which she moves with practiced ease.

Two things that does not change from the previous night is Charity's demeanor (she greets those around with a chipper tone that marks her as a 'morning person') and her apparently good relationship with food, exemplified by the sweet roll she has in hand. She opens a paper-wrapped object revealing more of the treats. "Anyone want one?" she asks, offering them to the group. "I figure it's last chance for something a little special, for a while, anyway. These come from a wonderful little gnomish bakery worth trying. You have to be under about four feet tall to fit inside, but they have an outside window to sell to 'big folks.' It's a favorite over at the Cathedral of Glass."

[sblock=stuff]I don't have the shopping trip done yet, but I'm trying to keep games from slowing first. As expected, pad typing is a giant pain. Then I'll do my best to tackle that problem. Hope my laptop gets
repaired soon.[/sblock]
AC: 18 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)

Current Weapon in Hand: Lucerne hammer
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

After doing his shopping for the trip the aasimar went to bed early so as to get a good night's sleep. He arrived at the dock the next morning only to find that he was the last of the four to arrive. He declines the paladin's offer of the sweet roll. "No thank you." Once he is with the other three he pulls his new pack off of his back and begins going through it. "Since we do not know what we might be up against I decided to bring a variety of supplies. Let's see! I have cold weather gear of course. But I also have alchemist's fire, liquid ice, acid, alkali, bottled lightning, holy water, antiplague and antitoxin. Also I have a healing potion and I have a brand new wand of healing. I believe you have the ability to use the wand as well Charity. Aishe I am guessing that you do not have the ability to use it. Devlin, I am not sure if you can use it or not. I am not well versed enough on alchemists." he then replaces his pack on his back.

[sblock=OOC]I think everyone can use the wand except Mowgli's character. Also I "think" that congratulations are in order. If my calculations are right, Aura, I believe Charity hit 5th level on the 13th or 14th of June.[/sblock][sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 19 (10 flat-footed, 19 touch)
CMB: +2 CMD: 12

Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +11
Initiative: +0

Channel Energy: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
2nd Level: Lesser Restoration, Silence, Cure Moderate Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 1, Morning: Hans's Ship ~

Hans%20Mancini_zpshu2f7gcu.jpg

Hans was waiting on the Main Deck of the ship, a three masted sailing vessel meant for cargo. He gestured for you to come aboard.

“Good morning. There are two passenger cabins available for your use while aboard. They are small, but space is always scarce on a ship. I trust that you are prepared?”

The crew was bustling around making preparations for departure.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Party Status:
Code:
Charity:   42/42 HP remaining;
Yosephus:  26/26 HP remaining;
Devlin:    26/26 HP remaining;
Jaelle:    38/38 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
   Charity:  Smite Evil 0/1, Lay on Hands 0/6, Chan Erg 0/7, Spells 1st 0/1
   Yosephus: Chan Erg 0/6,  Reb Death 0/6, Resist Tch 0/6, Incorrupt 0/1, Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 0/3
   Devlin:   Bombs 0/7, Mutagen 0/1, Extracts 1st 0/4
   Jaelle:   None
Conditions in effect: None
[/sblock] [sblock=GM Note]Yep. Good catch, TS.
Charity leveled 5th on 13 Jun 2015 with 10009 XP
Everyone else has some time yet before that will happen.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Minding her step, Charity boards the merchant vessel. "Good morning, Hans. I think I got everything taken care of." She stops a moment, obviously thinking, muttering under her breath and counting off four things on her fingers. Looking a bit worried, she finally has a moment of realization and counts off the fifth and final item. "Yes... all good," she continues, holding out a paper wrapped cinnamon roll. "Like a gnomish pastry? Best in Bangin' Mallet, if not all Venza."

[sblock=Shopping]I got my shopping done and character sheet updated. I'll do level-up soon-soon. I actually filled a handy harversack. Did I get the right things? No idea.[/sblock]
AC: 18 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)

Current Item(s) in Hand: none