• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Don't Let It Go!

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Having traveled before by boat, the aasimar cleric has no trouble with the trip and spends a number of hours each day in prayer for a safe journey. At the meeting Yosephus shakes his head. "I know little about such things. I will defer to everyone else on such matters. But when it comes to dealing with people I have some skill with that."

[sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 19 (10 flat-footed, 19 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 12

Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +11
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Channel Energy: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
2nd Level: Lesser Restoration, Silence, Cure Moderate Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 3, Noon: Hans's Ship ~

Hans%20Mancini_zpshu2f7gcu.jpg

Hans commented after hearing Charity's thoughts on the situation.

“Last information I had, the Queen was out of the capital and her sister was holding the kingdom together for her from the palace.”

“My betrothed is most likely in a cell below the palace, or being detained in a bedroom due to her station. I know not for sure. But in any case, once the two sisters are removed from power, the guards would most like free her being the next in line.”

“If the people are being swayed by the Queen's influence, the common folk could be mistrustful of foreigners. Though, some might be willing to aid you if they too wish to be free of the winter and the tyranny. Much could have happened in my absence, though.”

[sblock=Combat Information]
Party Status:
Code:
Charity:   42/42 HP remaining;
Yosephus:  26/26 HP remaining;
Devlin:    26/26 HP remaining;
->Pony:    13/13 HP remaining;
Jaelle:    38/38 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
   Charity:  Smite Evil 0/1, Lay on Hands 0/6, Chan Erg 0/7, Spells 1st 0/1
   Yosephus: Chan Erg 0/6,  Reb Death 0/6, Resist Tch 0/6, Incorrupt 0/1, Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 0/3
   Devlin:   Bombs 0/7, Mutagen 0/1, Extracts 1st 0/4
   Jaelle:   None
Conditions in effect: None
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Nodding as Hans speaks, Charity seems to be mulling over options. "How possible is it to move in the local population unnoticed?" she begins. Pointing to Hans, she continues, "Apparently, red hair is not a problem, is it? Are we too far off the mark on dialect or dress style? Just curious, particularly since we lack the information to make a relevant plan one way or the other. I would love to be able to gather basic information undetected before revealing our presence one way or another."

[sblock=Holiday weekend]Just kinda padding out until we have our full participation again.[/sblock]
[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 20/18 (19/17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
(Use second AC value when shieldless)
HP: 42/42
CMB: +7 CMD: 18

Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +9
Perception: +10 Sense Motive: +9
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 8/8
Channel Energy remaining: 7/7
Spells remaining: Lesser Restoration (x2)
Smite remaining: 1/1
Divine Bond remaining: 1/1

Current Item(s) in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

The voyage has been rather strenuous upon Devlin's soft demeanor. With every sway of the boat the little halfling attempts to keep his lunch within himself so as not to make a mess of his and Yosephus's cabin (not to mention the Captain would probably make him clean it up which would be even more miserable).

The third night Devlin makes his way down into the large cabin for dinner, still rather shaky on his feet, but slowly getting some of his bearings, despite still being very green in the face. As they sit around the table he nibbles lightly on the various foods assorted out in front of him. Listening to Hans's question and everyone's answer, he finally speaks up with his own ideas about the mission ahead.

"This is a very peculiar mission that will require a little more stealth than usual I believe. Depending on how willing the local citizens are to over throw this queen. I think we have three approaches to the situation. One, we go in and conduct a full on assault against the queen herself and see if we can over throw her by brute force. Two, we could utilize the sister as a pawn against the sister, perhaps as ransom and such. Or three, we gather information from the locals and see if we can build up some resistance to assist us in the endeavor." He turns to look at Hans," I know you are very excited for the possibility of your betrothed being returned to you in short order, but that may take some time. The situation is very delecate and I fill we are at a lack of information to truly conduct a mission of this caliber until we investigate a little further."

[sblock=ooc] I am terribly sorry for the absence the last week. Have had quit a busy schedule with work, school, and family visiting. I will continue posting and such as quickly as I possibly can, but the next m onth is going to be very strenuous. I will be sure to keep up though and catch up as needed. Just assume while we are on the ship that IO am sick and either in my cabin resting or hurling over the side of the ship lol [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
CMB:+2 CMD: 15
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: Cure Light Wound. 3:___ 4:____
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat, Stone Fist

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items: None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
"Hunh," Charity begins, having listened to Devlin's ideas on the subject, "I'd support the investigation choice over the other two. An uninformed assault could bring unnecessary harm to innocent third parties, and I doubt I have the stomach for trying to ransom one sister against the other. That sounds like," the woman continues, face making an obvious expression of distaste, "something a band of bandits would do. I'd vastly prefer not to walk that path."

Having finished her analysis of Devlin's options, Charity reaches for her glass and swirls the drink, taking in the aroma as the conversation continues.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 3, Noon: Hans's Ship ~

Hans%20Mancini_zpshu2f7gcu.jpg

Hans eyed you all critically, assessing your appearances.

“It is unlikely that most of you can pass for locals. Your accents are different and most on the island are human.”

“I would not expect to incite a rebellion, though. Most of us that are banished are the only ones that would consider standing up to the Queen or any royalty. And even so, I am only capable of hiring help... I am not a warrior and cannot be of any assistance against the magic the Queen is wielding.”

“In the end, I can wait as long as needed. My betrothed is unlikely to be mistreated and I do not want to see my country torn asunder in civil war.”

[sblock=Combat Information]
Party Status:
Code:
Charity:   42/42 HP remaining;
Yosephus:  26/26 HP remaining;
Devlin:    26/26 HP remaining;
->Pony:    13/13 HP remaining;
Jaelle:    38/38 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
   Charity:  Smite Evil 0/1, Lay on Hands 0/6, Chan Erg 0/7, Spells 1st 0/1
   Yosephus: Chan Erg 0/6,  Reb Death 0/6, Resist Tch 0/6, Incorrupt 0/1, Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 0/3
   Devlin:   Bombs 0/7, Mutagen 0/1, Extracts 1st 0/4
   Jaelle:   None
Conditions in effect: None
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aishe Luminitse (Jaelle Nuri)
[section]

Having settled into shipboard life, Aishe comes into the mess and sits easily with the others. After listening to the opinions of the others, she voices her own thoughts. "It sounds as though the most efficient way to complete our mission is through precision strikes. Could be difficult if we stand out too much, I suppose. We could possibly make it appear as though we're here for different purpose - something innocuous. Or we might attempt to complete the entire mission without anyone even knowing we're in country. Either of these options seems as though it would be very difficult, but would be preferable to starting a civil war."

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Taking 10 on Disguise Checks (for a 27).[/sblock]

Initiative: +03
AC: 17 (13 Touch, 14 Flat-Footed)
HP: 38/38
Senses: DarkVision (120’), Low-Light Vision Perception: +07
CMB: +06 CMD: 19
Fort: +05 Reflex: +07 Will: +01
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female"Hunh. Perhaps the most we can hope for," Charity begins, poking at her food with her fork until something lifts off the plate, "is some form of not standing out too much, in order to get from one place to another without causing alarm. However, my pole-arm is most obviously a military style weapon and might attract some attention." Holding the fork with the speared vegetable up to eye level, she peers past it towards Aishe, green eyes defocusing. A moment later, she adds, "At least the wintery weather will make bulky clothes capable of concealing armor and weaponry the norm. That will be an asset to us."[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]CharityAC: 20/18 (19/17 flat-footed, 11 touch) (Use second AC value when shieldless)HP: 42/42CMB: +7 CMD: 18Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +9Perception: +10 Sense Motive: +9Initiative: +1Lay on Hands remaining: 8/8Channel Energy remaining: 7/7Spells remaining: Lesser Restoration (x2)Smite remaining: 1/1Divine Bond remaining: 1/1Current Item(s) in Hand: noneCurrent Conditions in Effect: noneTemporary items in possession: noneItems not currently in possession: noneItems depleted: none[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin stares at his food for a moment, then snaps his finger and looks up with a smile,"Why not keep the weapons out to be seen. We don't need to disguise everyone, just one of us." He folds his hands under his chin as he begins explaining his plan."What if you all are nothing but my personal body guards! I could pretend to be a merchant of some renown and claim you three are my personal body guards here to keep me safe. Seems like a normal thing to happen. What do you think?" He takes a sip of drink and waits for a reply.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
CMB:+2 CMD: 15
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: Cure Light Wound. 3:___ 4:____
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat, Stone Fist

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items: None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Charity shrugs her shoulders, keeping her hand on her goblet as the boat sways back and forth. "Hunh, as good an idea as any, I suppose. It seems to be a trade kingdom so that would not seem out of the norm for outlanders." She stops and thinks a moment. "You might want to ask Hans about what would be expected of a would-be merchant. I suspect he can fill us in."

Remove ads