[LPF] Expansion

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'll update the numbers, accordingly, and put them all in the first post. The alchemical stuff you can take or not, as you don't have to roll for them. I simply put those in so you would have something to deal with the brown mold.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I must be missing something, because you have the numbers set up for my character as follows:

Encounter XP = 1480
Time XP = 729
Total end XP = 2297

Encounter Gold = 1980
Time Gold = 702
Total end Gold = 2510

1480 + 729 = 2209 not 2297
1980 + 702 = 2682 not 2510

What am I missing here?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
DK, the totals are right for Ven & Sak. Check the post up above. It appears the totals only were copied to the 1st post, not the two numbers added to make it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I double-checked Megan and Ariel and the totals for 4718XP & 5780GP are what I got.

I couldn't get the same values for Audra as you SS21. That is the only one that I am not sure about right now.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Just put whatever numbers your getting for Audra up, and I'll copy them over to the final numbers, PM. I trust your numbers far more than mine right now. The job search is making my hold on math dubious.

VVilhem

First Post
I did not do a good job tabulating the total amount of gp for this adventure right before the whole vault part, so I am unable simply subtract Megan's total gp - my tabulated gp to get the vault gp.

I took a look at the calculations above and am a bit confused by them. What I know for sure is that I just need to add the time gp (2783) and all the gp earned starting from the vault to finish updating Megan. PM, can you help me with this?

Also, I am getting the sense that you can't just walk into a magic mart in Venza and get whatever you want? That's why it's good to get loot from the adventure cause you don't have to roll for them? Say Megan wants a cloak of res +1, what does she have to roll? Are there instructions somewhere?

Thanks for any guidance in advance.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have these numbers for Audra. I ran the calculations twice.
Total XP = 3700
Total GP = 4411

For Megan, I just went in and fixed her sheet. Easier to do that than explain things.

As a reminder if you used any expendable items (i.e. Holy Water) you need to subtract it from your total GP rewards.

Remove ads