Wilmorn, human male

[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Wilmorn[/SIZE] Human Ranger 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +6

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Bardiche
Conditions: Poisoned, reduced strength (-2),
Medium Encumbrance (+3 dex max, -3 ACP, 20' move)
Favored Enemy:
  • Human +2
  • Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive and Survival
  • Weapon Attack and Damage
  • May ID creature untrained (look, it's a human!)
Wild Empathy: 1d20-1
Skills:

Acrobatics +7, Handle Animal +2, K(Dungeoneering) +5, K(Geography) +5, K(Nature)+5, Perception +6, Stealth +6, Survival +6, Survival(Track) +7

Notes for this trip:
Chain shirt (equipped; removed studded leather)
[/sblock]

Wilmorn lets a wild scream as he steps up to the big orc opposite the fallen Siddhartha, and drops his bardiche and he whips out his morningstar and swings mightily. Alas, poor Wilmorn fails to balance the need to hurt with the need to connect, and the swing misses just as mightily.

[sblock=OOC]5' step to the W. Drop bardiche. Draw morningstar. Strike at the big orc. 2 handed, with power attack.

[url=http://beta.ditzie.com/69861/54e6531e76814]Updated Map[/url]

Attack (morningstar, 2H, PA): 1D20+3 = [5]+3 = 8
1D8+7 = [4]+7 = 11

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn, shaman

[section]
Kepli roared in the face of the orc and slammed her spear forward into the body of the orc berserker. She wrenched her weapon free and reflexively leapt backwards to distance herself from her attacking enemy. Hearing a new shriek the shaman looked up in time to see Scuttle dive at the orc between Erin and Siddhartha. Her eyes widen in concern for her spirit animal.

"Scuttle..." she protests weakly.

[/section]
Updated Map
[sblock=OOC]Kepli Standard: Shortspear: Atk (1d20+1=19) for Dmg (1d6+1=6)
Kepli Move: 5' step.

Scuttle Move: as Map, into the space with Orc 1 (provoking AoO).
-Note: Scuttle moved less than half his speed to get into position & so needed a fly skill check: Fly (1d20+6=21)
Scuttle Standard: Aid Another (Defense for Erin, so +2 to her AC): Aid (1d20+4=11)
[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Kepli[/size] Aasimar Shaman 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +10 (+12 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 12 Fort: +1 Ref: +1 Will: +5

In Hand: shortspear
Conditions: None yet
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance
Special:
Concentration +6
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 1/1
Stormburst: 6/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Alchemist's Fire 2/2 (w/ Aszar)
sling (9/10 bullets)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +6

AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 6 Current: 6
CMB: +0 CMD: 6 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +4

In Beak: Nothing
Conditions: None yet
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +4 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
GM: I'm so, so sorry for the crappy timing, but I'm getting hit from all sides by stuff from work, home, etc in ye olde real life, and having no time at all for the boards. I wanted to sneak on and let folks know. I'm hoping things will be sorted by late this week / early next. Again, my apologies. :(

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese

OOC:
I'm so sorry. I was in the hospital for nearly a month unexpectedly. I'm back home, and hopefully if you'll have me ready to come back once jkason is back.

Thanks,

Ana

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Things like this happen and I certainly won't hold it against you. I'm glad you are well enough to be back home and I hope you continue to get better. Hopefully jkason will make it back soon and we can continue.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Mid-round update, Round 2

Siddhartha braces himself for an assault, then pushes himself up from the ground. His preparation is well-made, as he manages to twist out of the way of the swinging falchion to his south. The beserker behind Siddhartha, however, takes the advantage. His bloody greataxe swings straight for the gladiator's neck as he lets out a gleefully malicious laugh.

At the last moment, however, the small turtle in the road gives off an odd thrum, and the blade turns aside as if with a will of its own. The laugh mutates into a howl.

Kepli and her avian companion take full advantage of the orcs' anger and confusion. The young woman opens a painful gash in her opponent's side. He wavers in place, but like his subordinate, stays standing.

Scuttle darts in, all feathers and shrieking, as the southernmost orc's attention is pulled to its failing efforts to cut Siddhartha. The orc swats and swears in its gutteral tongue, flustered.

CURRENT MAP

[sblock=ooc]Siddhartha lucked out. Total defense was just enough to save him from the regular orc's AoO, and Ill Omen saved him from what would have been some very dead deadness at the hands of the rager.

Scuttle gets in for free, then, since the orc used up his AoO on Siddhartha. Erin gets and AC boost. She's still staggered, but with the AoO used up, she can make a full move with her move action if she's so inclined and the orc can't do anything about it.

Wilmorn 3/12, Str 16/18
Erin 0/8, Staggered, Arcane Pool active, Str 9/12 , Aided AC (18)
Siddhartha 2/9, unarmed, Full Defense (AC 22)
Kepli 12/12
Scuttle 6/6
Aszar 8/8
Klot'Kar 3/3
Horsie 15/15

Resources used: Aszar: Sleep, Ill Omen
Kepli: CLW
Erin: Arcane Pool 4 / 5 remain

(all: Dazzled from midday sun, -1 on all attacks)

Berserker: 0/23 HP, AC 14, Rage, Dazzled, Staggered
Orc 1: 4/6 HP, AC 13, Dazzled
Orc 2: 6/6 HP, AC 13, Dazzled, Unconscious
Orc 3: -3/6 HP (alive to -12), AC 13, Dazzled, Staggered [/sblock]

Erin is up, then the orcs.

Anastrace

First Post
Stumbling from her injuries, Erin moves back towards the relative safety of Wilmorn's position. She snaps her blade up in defensive position weakly. "Don't worry Wilmorn, I'll protect you." She laughs weakly.

New Map

[sblock=Erin Vaneese Mini Stats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:16 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 0/8
CMB: +1 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +1
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +5
Arcane Pool: 4/5
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Mirror Strike

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (Planes) +8, Linguistics +9, Profession (Cook) +3, Spellcraft +8, Stealth +11

Current Weapon in Hand: Wakazashi, +3, 1d6-1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect: Str -3, Staggered
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Remove ads