• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Rescue at Boar's Ridge

hemera

Explorer
As the battle ceases, Reianne grabs up the sunrod from the floor. "Well, we can't let them get the drop on us, so let's push on." She holds the rod aloft and adjusts her buckler strap. "That does leave the question of him though." pointing at the unconscious goblin "Do we just gag him, or is Lem going to..finish things?" she says a bit uncomfortably.

kinem

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]I was going to post tonight. The force missile might have been what I'd have done, anyway.[/sblock]

"I can speak goblin, but I think it's better to press on now. I suspect the goblin, when interrogated, would try to steer us into an ambush" Menik says.

"Still, we shouldn't finish him off. I mean, he was just doing his job."

soulnova

Explorer
"Still, we shouldn't finish him off. I mean, he was just doing his job."

Galandra shakes her head. "A job for a defiler of life. He gets what its coming to him. But not now. We should press on." She will again take the rear and follow the rest downstairs. "Let's go"

hemera

Explorer
"I agree Menik. Killing him doesn't sit well with me." Mulling the encounter over in her mind, she decides to switch weapons hooking her morningstar to her hip and readying her whip instead.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Reianne Estril

AC: 15 (Touch 11, Flatfooted 14) -1 due to carrying sunrod.
HP:
9/9

Initiative:
+1
Perception
: -1 Sense Motive: -1
CMB:
+2/+4 (tripping) CMD: 13/15 (resisting tripping)
Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +1

Scorpion Whip:
+2, 1d4+2, 15' Reach, Trip, Disarm, Performance, Nonthreating
Longsword:
+2, 19-20, 1d8+2
Morningstar: +2, 1d8+2
Dagger: +2, 19-20, 1d4+2
Thrown Dagger:
+1, 19-20, 1d4+2, 10'

Combat Feats
Combat Expertise
Arcane Strike
Improved Trip

Bard Cantrips: Daze, Detect Magic, Drench, Lullaby, Mending

1st Level Bard Spells (2/day): Charm Person, Sleep

Conditions:
None

In Hand:
Scorpion Whip, Sunrod

2 Daggers
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Ye ask me, Dolgrin says as he looks at the goblin, "we silence him permanently..." The dwarf looks in the faces of his companions, judging their reactions. "Anyway, we better keep heading on before there's more of 'em."

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

"He's bound and near dead," Ru agrees with the others. "Time to kill him is more time for ambush. Let's get going."

[sblock=ooc]I think that's back to standard marching order, then, since we're not real sneaky any more, and probably better off with Mesem noticing what's ahead. [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Ru Brike
AC: 16 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 12)
HP: 11/11

Initiative: +4
Perception: +4 Sense Motive: +4
CMB: +0 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Wakizashi: +4, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +2/+2, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +4, 1d6
Shuriken: +4, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

Conditions: None

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Consumables:
Alchemist's Fire: 3/3
Liquid Ice: 1
Shuriken: 9/10
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think having Mesem continue to participate in this conversation from downstairs stretches credibility, but I/he would vote to kill the goblin.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Leaving the goblin behind for the moment and stepping over the three in the stairwell, the group files downstairs to find a mostly empty room. Reianne's sunrod and Menik's dancing lights are the only light sources. Stone pillars support the ceiling. An old stone throne chair sits against one wall. Quite damage, if it hadn't been stone, you don't think it would have survived at all. There is an open hallway leading towards what you would believe to be the front door.

In one corner, a few broken weapons lie on the floor. All of the walls have scorch marks and are smeared with mud, or worse. The smell confirms it. Worse. A few bones litter the floor near the hallway. Two doors, one north, the other to the south are closed.

[sblock=map]
Room3a.png
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Lovely place..." Dolgrin says as he gives the area a cursory glance. "Then again, with some Dwarven craftsmanship, it'll be a pretty nice place." The dwarf gives a slight chuckle as he moves up to the stone throne.

[sblock=OOC]Move to K12, please.[/sblock]

hemera

Explorer
Looking over the room with her light, Reianne almost wished she hadn't. "Oh my. Don't our green friends live in style? Going for a closer look at that throne Dolgrin? Let me bring the light over toward you." Reianne moves into the room to illuminate it further.

[sblock=OOC]
I'll move over to L13. Away from questionably stained walls. :)
[/sblock]

Remove ads