[LPF] Rescue at Boar's Ridge

Qik

First Post
Even with everyone's comfort to press ahead, Mesem checks the northern door as well. After looking it over for signs of a trap (and finding none), he puts his ear gently to the door and listens, frowning. "There appears to be...snoring...behind this door." He looks to the others. "I believe we know what the southernmost door brings - more confrontation - but I do not know what is behind here. Which way?" he asks, regripping his over-large sword hilt.

[sblock=OOC]I'm curious about the snoring behind the northern door, but I say we go south.[/sblock]

mesem-adrarda-portrait-small.jpg

[sblock=Stats]Mesem Adrarda
[sblock=Bound Stats]Initiative: +1, Perception: +7
HP: 9/9 real + 10/11 temporary
AC: 17 (Touch: 11 Flat-footed: 16) CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +1 Ref: +1 Will: +6 (+8 vs enchantments)

Natural Weapons:Bite (+5, 1d6+4), 2 Claws (on feet) (+6, 1d4+4)
[/sblock][sblock=Unbound Stats]Initiative: +0, Perception: +7
HP: 10/10 real
AC: 10 (Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 10) CMB: +0 CMD: 10
Fort: +2 Ref: +0 Will: +6 (+8 vs enchantments)[/sblock]Current Weapon in Hand: Nodachi: +5, 1d10+6, 18-20/x2

Summon Monster I: 3/4
Spells: 0 - Infinite, 1 - 1/2

Active Magic: Mage Armor - 0/1 hour
[/sblock]​

hemera

Explorer
Looking at the south door, then the north and back again. "Well the south is sounding like our trail, but I wonder what exactly is asleep behind the other door." She shakes her head.

"Maybe it's best not to find out. Curiosity killed the cat after all." Reianne looked around the room at her companions. "So, anyone against the south route? Seems to be the way we're leaning towards."

Qik

First Post
Mesem eyes Reianne curiously. "I am not aware of the tale of this cat of yours, but its telling is best left for another time. From what you say, though, I find the moral applicable in regards to our current circumstances." Mesem pauses a moment to see if anyone objects to moving southward, then moves to take point, open the door, and continue on in that direction.

Fort: +2 Ref: +0 Will: +6 (+8 vs enchantments)[/sblock]Current Weapon in Hand: Nodachi: +5, 1d10+6, 18-20/x2

[/sblock]​

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]pausing until about noon Saturday to see if there are any objections or other movement.
Ru is back behind the pillar at I14, and Menik is still on the last stair at J16. Moved Lem to K14 since he wasn't too specific.
Ru could use a little color. He tends to blend with the dirty floors. ;)
[/sblock][sblock=map]
Room3c.png
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Menik goes to investigate the hallway some. The hallway leads to a set of double doors, one of which is open, and past that another open door leading out to the setting sun. The walls in the hallway are covered in even more filth, but Menik notices there might be something under the mess.

Mesem opens the door to find a dwarven skeleton in armor hunched over a well. The floor and walls in here are the cleanest you have found on this floor.

party has initiative

[sblock=map]
Room3d.png
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Foulness..." Dolgin whispers as he sees the "drinking" skeleton near the well. His hands clench the handle of his axe, the knuckles turning white.

Qik

First Post
Mesem scans the room briefly, then takes a step into it, keeping one red eye on the skeleton and the other scanning the remainder of the room to his right, his muscles tensed in anticipation.

[sblock=Actions]Perception to check for traps, then 5' step to L16 (assuming I cannot do so to M16); will hold the remainder of my actions in case someone/thing shows.[/sblock]

[/sblock]​

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Mesem]You move to L16 see a dry well and a dusty dwarf skeleton in front of you. There is something on the floor next to him. The room is rectangular. At O17, a five foot hallway stretches out of sight due to the angle. O16 is a blocking wall corner.[/sblock]

Remove ads