[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

The little halfling looks at Wahyu for a long moment. "OK!?" Hawk looks around and then starts walking toward the doors intent on heading elsewhere.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 5/11
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: -1 CON
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 2/6[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He picked up the chalice, "A source of evil emanates from this cup, such that bolsters the powers of demons and creatures such as those rats you slew. We cannot in good conscience leave this here. However, I don't think we should do anything about it without first asking our employer, no? Perhaps there's more to his family history than he realizes, or then again, maybe not..."

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas looks around the room. When Wahyu explains the chalice he nods in understanding. "Whether our benefactor knows of this or not I do not believe this should be left to alone. It should be destroyed no matter what our employer thinks."

G

Guest 11456

Hawk shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever. Do what you want. Then we will be moving on? We were supposed to clean out the rats in this place." She looks at the other two expectantly.

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=out of combat]By the way, we're not in round-by-round, so I'm just listening for things I, as a DM, need to give you feedback on, such as specific actions.[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"Mayhaps you're right, Cruendithas. Very well, then let's be about it, lest it create more demon rats, as I suspect it had." He set the goblet on the floor, "Would you care to do the honors? I have faith that you can do it much cleaner and quicker than I with your sword there."

G

Guest 11456

Hawk is looking at something else when she hears "Sword". "What!? Did you say sword? I have one. Watch how it cuts." Before anyone can stop her she gives the bowl on the floor a good whack with her sword.

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas jumps when Hawk turns and swings her sword at the goblet. "Hope that takes care of it. We don't need more rats being mutated by the evil of this thing. It would be counterproductive to our goal." He then steps back not wanting to get in the way in case Hawk decides to give it another crack with her sword.

Aura

Explorer
SMASH!

With a might swing of her sword, the halfling warrior smashes the crystal goblet into hundreds of little blood-stained pieces. Although nothing obvious happens, there is an almost tangible lightening of spirits. Then your eyes remind you of the eerie frescos depicting sacrifices to demon lords, and the minor improvement is a lot harder to feel.

The only downside is now the floor is littered with sharp, tiny shards.

[sblock=Wahyu]As simple a proposal as it was, physical destruction of the source object seems to have worked. The magic dissipates almost immediately.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk seems a bit impatient. "Now can we go? I want to kill more rats."

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads