[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk listens intently to the others as they introduce themselves. Since she will be working with them it will be better to know as much as possible about them.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]
Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None[/sblock]

BokaliMali

First Post
Alec was a little thrown off by Wahyu's dramatic reveal. He had no clue what that guy was. "I do alchemy, like I said... I guess I can hold my own in a fight. I mean, I can do the job for sure. It's bugs or rats or something right? I can handle bugs."

[sblock=Alec Mini Stats]
Alec Morgan
AC: 14 (11 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +4 CMD: 15

Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +5 Acrobatics, Climb: +4Swim: +5
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Spear
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Spells remaining: Bomber's eye, Dex Mutagen
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
At Moretti's Table in the Dunn Wright Inn

Antonio.jpgCarla.jpg
..........Mr Moretti.................Carla, The Maid.......

Mr Moretti takes in a breath upon seeing Wahyu's appearance, but quickly recomposes himself. "Ah, well healing is always welcome. And a good shot with a crossbow is useful too. I must admit, Wahyu, it's my first time seeing someone quite like you. Well met!"

Turning his attention to Alec, the elderly man almost seems relieved. "Ah, Alec it is? Well, then, pleased to meet you. Hopefully your skills in the solute and the solution will serve you well. Alchemy can be an artform, which I well appreciate. Hmmm, now where were we?"

Having watched the entire proceedings quietly, the green skinned maid speaks up, "You were about to describe the job, your expectations, and the retainer, sir."

"Ah, right. The nuts and bolts of the deal," Mr Moretti starts up from the prompt. "So many of you look rather new to Venza and might have not heard yet, but the number of rats in the city has been increasing at a moderately alarming rate. And not just ordinary rats, but also their rather monstrous cousins, which are sized like dogs. There have been a few breakouts, including a wine cellar earlier this month. Sadly, my family's final resting place has become the location of another breakout. I contacted Commander Jacobson, the White Cloak in charge of my district, Incudine. However, she said that the White Cloaks cannot police every rat problem in the city, even if they wanted to, and recommended I seek other assistance. The White Cloaks... ha! Some help they are!" He sits back in his chair and takes a longer sip of his drink, obviously fighting back his distaste for it.

"So, I come here and find you five fine.... individuals. And so, here is the offer. You travel with Carla, my loyal maid, to my estate in Incundine, Venza's famous trade district. Meanwhile, I will retire to my hotel room were I am staying until things are all clear. Go into the lower level of our family crypt and kill the rats off. Make sure to keep a sharp eye out for anything that would indicate why they suddenly appeared on my property. Apparently, nobody is sure what is going on, and I would not mind being able to enlighten the rest of Venza with valued information, should you find anything. Oh, and this isn't an 'adventure' of any kind, please respect family property. I will ensure you are adequately compensated for your time."

With that, Carla sets down five small pouches. Mr Moretti looks up at her, nods, and continues, "And finally, anyone accepting will be started out with retainer of 100 gold crowns to make any additions to their supplies deemed necessary to function adequately for the job." He holds up one of the pouches and shakes it gently, the sound of tumbling coins can be heard across the table. "Do we have a deal?"

[sblock=Skill Checks]
The following skill checks can be made. The first is KN: Nature, DC 11. However, this check may only be made trained. The second is Healing, DC 15. This check may be made untrained.

Here is an example of a die roll on the CoyoteCode Dice Roller:
Example KN: Nature check: 1D20+3 = [14]+3 = 17

Assuming I properly use the same name for every instance, a roll history will be built up over time for AuraGM. This is what I recommend players do. Also try to be relatively descriptive with the Notes field, particularly in combat. If you're using situational modifiers, like Power Attack, put it in there as well.
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He grinned. "This is not surprising. Rarely has one of my own kind ventured farther than a few miles from the dark city, at least, not without approval of the Oracles. In that regard, I believe I am the first official emissary to Venza, in hopes that I can learn about the culture and its peoples. That being said, I don't see why I should not help, especially if it means helping the city that shall be my home for the foreseeable future. I accept." He clasped his hands together at his chest and bowed his head.
[sblock=OOC]Wahyu doesn't have ranks in either, but he might as well try.
Heal check: 1D20 = [18] = 18[/sblock]
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: -1 CMD: 11
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +3, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+2, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: -
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk listens to the proposal, pauses for a moment for contemplation and then nods her head. "Deal!"

[sblock=OOC]Untrained Heal skill check: 1D20 = [13] = 13[/sblock]
[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]
Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas stares at Wahyu and then realizes he is staring and excitedly accepts the offer and picks up one bag of coins liking the feel of his first payment.

"Oh uhm ah yes of course I will accept your offer. I appreciate fine things and understand your concern for your home. A mystery it is that we shall attempt to solve as we cleanse your home of the unwanted rodents."

[sblock]
Kn Nature check 1D20+4 = [16]+4 = 20
Healing check 1D20+1 = [7]+1 = 8
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 10
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Whip(+1, 1d2 crit x2, special: disarm, nonlethal, reach 15’, trip)

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Successful KN:Nature or Heal check]
Several people made this check. You therefore know that rat bites can transmit a fever that is potentially fatal. It can be fought more effctively with Antiplague, successful Heal checks or, in a case where the victim nears death, a Remove Disease spell.
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
At Moretti's Table in the Dunn Wright Inn

Antonio.jpgCarla.jpg
........Mr Moretti..............Carla, The Maid......

Mr Moretti smiles, folding his hands. "Excellent! Then it is decided. If you have any questions, now would be the time to ask... the whole run about has made me tired and I would like to get back to the hotel where I can rest for a while. Carla... if you would..."

"Yes, Mr Moretti, of course." The maid circles the table, handing each of you a pouch of gold coins with rough, hard working hands. Her response to him seemed more pleasant this time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases