Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

jkason

First Post
Ru halts longer than is probably necessary, but it's clear he's unsettled being down in the dark. Or he's using that as an excuse to try to watch more closely.

[sblock=ooc]Blargh. Sorry 'bout the delay:

Perception (1d20+5=17)[/sblock]

Looks like he and Charity see about the same thing?[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 20/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +8/+3 Reflex: +8 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)
Bold save above reflects bonus from antiplague

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)
Giant Wasp Poison (1 blade). DC 18 Fort save 1/round for 6 rounds, 1d2 Dex damage per failure. Cure: 1 save

Conditions: Sunrod light source (belt)
Antiplague: +5 fort vs. disease for 1 hour
Giant Wasp Poison: First Wakizashi hit vs. enemy

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 3/3
Shuriken: 10/10
Giant Wasp Poison: 0/1

USED: Antiplague
Giant Wasp Poison
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
GM: ok, let go ahead and get a single perception check from all.

Once over, she smooths her dress and carefully looks around.

Perception:
Dame Morrogrim: 1d20+4[4,4] = (8)
Olkoi: 1d20+5[1,5] = (6)

After everyone is on the side. Robert will follow over. On the other side, he stares around, though apparently doesn't see a damn thing.
OOC:
My Perception roll. So who wants to guess what I rolled? Exactly.
[sblock=roll]
Perception: 1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7
[/sblock]

i hate the dice gods sooo much right now DM note: I love them right now

=== Charity, Human Female ===
Muttering something incomprehensible under her breath, Charity seems at least somewhat comforted in the fact she can see the ceiling. Her green eyes search the shadows provided by flickering light for potential rats or hazards.

[sblock=ooc]
Perception check after crossing pit: 1D20+6 = [11]+6 = 17
Charity is muttering in HaGruut here.
[/sblock]

Ru halts longer than is probably necessary, but it's clear he's unsettled being down in the dark. Or he's using that as an excuse to try to watch more closely.

[sblock=ooc]Blargh. Sorry 'bout the delay:

Perception (1d20+5=17)[/sblock]

Looks like he and Charity see about the same thing?[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]So, does anyone see anything? Or do we need to make another Perception roll?[/sblock]

GM:
notes .. .. ..
Dame Morrogrim - Grayn: 1d20+4[4,4] = (8)
Olkoi: 1d20+5[1,5] = (6) *enter peels of maniacal giggling here*
Robert [the ranger] - Lindeloef: 7 *enter peels of maniacal giggling here*
Charity - Aura: 17
Ru - Jkason: 17

Cherity and Ru see beady rat eyes reflecting in the distance, not close together and low to the floor but wide and high like a small to average dog. Common in the trash of a city you might see one as big as a cat, but these ahead are possibly BIGGER!

working on a map. is there a marching order listed? i am limited on the online time here.

ROUS Cave 2.2.jpg

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
"We have company, folks," Ru says softly, indicating the eyes he sees with the points of his blades.

[sblock=ooc]Ru was ranging ahead by 10' in an effort to spot traps before the rest of the party ran afoul of them. I believe Charity was the first in line after that. I'm afraid I don't remember what order folks fell in after that. From glancing back through the thread, I don't see any other specific placements, I'm afraid.[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
[sblock]I stated that I take the rear.

order was : Ru -- Charity - Tirgas+Snake - Dame Morrogrim - Robert
[/sblock]

OOC: Yep, that looks right. Dame Morrogrim casts Guidance on the group in sequence, so everyone should get a +1 for their next round.

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

There's a look of fear in the young woman's eye, yet she moves with purpose, as if trained for dangerous situations. Gently pitching her torch a few feet forward and to the right, Charity grips her glaive in a cocked position, ready to smash down on the first rat to come within reach. Barely more than a whisper, she beckons Ru, "Ya might not wanna be out there alone..."

[sblock=ooc]
Dropping an item into your own or an adjacent square is a free action, so I figure I can get away with that. It's still burning, I hope that deters rats trying to run up along the wall on our right side. Otherwise, she's just being ready and actively threatening squares out to 10 feet.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: Torch lit, on floor

Spells Remaining (1st): 0
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ru crouches low, blades at the ready, and nods to Charity, slinking back to the core of the group.

[sblock=ooc]I'm not sure if we're in rounds yet. If not, then, yes, Ru would like the big heavy hitty people to be near him. :) [/sblock]

Remove ads