• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Cyclopean

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Woops...let's just say that this is what the dwarf and snake do whenever it is their turn.
[MENTION=3565]Scott[/MENTION]: my intention was for tirgas to move to R3 in a straight line, and for topaz to go to Q4 in the most direct path possible.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

[sblock=ooc]Apologies. I'm actually used to group iniative / post order, so it never occurred to me my delay was stopping everyone else from acting. Remedying... :([/sblock]

"Ouch, you scraggly little beast. That HURT!" Ru yells as he dodges one giant rat only to swerve right into the painful bite of another. He shrugs it all off, however, slashing the rat with each of his two blades and ripping its stomach open.

There is a soft hum, and the swarthy young man seems to blur for a second as his first blade makes yet another strike against the rodents, taking another chunk of dirty rat flesh off in the process.

[sblock=ooc]Fort vs. DC 11 w/ antiplague (1d20+8=25)

Huzzah save. :)

TwF attack against the rat that hit him:

TWF Wakizashi attacks; damage (1d20+3=16, 1d6=3, 1d20+3=19, 1d6=2)

I think both of those hit. 5 damage total. Let's spend a Ki point for an extra attack. If he killed the first rat, he'll attack the other one, the one that missed him:

Extra (ki) attack; damage (1d20+5=20, 1d6=2)

If a 20 doesn't hit at this level, I fear for the rest of this fight. :) 2 more points of damage, either to the first rat, or its nearby partner if Ru managed to drop the first one.

Also, if the first rat is still standing, it needs to make a DC 18 Fort save or suffer 1d2 Dex damage for the next 6 rounds until it makes the save. [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 12/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +8/+3 Reflex: +8 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)
Bold save above reflects bonus from antiplague

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)
Giant Wasp Poison (1 blade). DC 18 Fort save 1/round for 6 rounds, 1d2 Dex damage per failure. Cure: 1 save

Conditions: Sunrod light source (belt)
Antiplague: +5 fort vs. disease for 1 hour
Giant Wasp Poison: First Wakizashi hit vs. enemy

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 2/3
Shuriken: 10/10
Giant Wasp Poison: 0/1

USED: Antiplague
Giant Wasp Poison
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="actions & rolls"]
-drop short bow as a free action.
-draw Greatsword as a free action (feat)
-move to Q3 next to Rat 5
-attack it
1d20+6=25, 2d6+6=13
-Hit it!
-kill it?
[/sblock]

As the bow, until now, wasn't really reliable, Robert drops it and instead grabs his trusty Greatsword.
Seeing as Dame Morrogrimm needs help he quickly moves over to her and swings at the nearest rat. As he feels the satisfying connection, the sword makes to the rat, he shouts to Dame Morrogrimm : "Hold on, we got you covered."

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +6
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

[/sblock]

Cyclopean

First Post
[sblock=ooc, actions, rolls]
As Lindeloef pointed out, I was going out of turn (I've gotten used to group initiative too, jk). In light of Robert's actions, I'll have Topaz move to R0 and attack R1, and Tirgas will attack R4.

Of course, that's moot anyway, since they both rolled misses. I rolled for them again in case Scott felt like being nice (hope you get well soon, by the way), but I believe those are misses as well.

url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4203425/]1d20+1=13, 1d6+1=6[/url]

1d20+3=10, 1d3+2=3, 1d20+7=9

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tirgas_the_Hermit_(Cyclopean)
AC: 16* (15 flat-footed, 11* touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +2 CMD: 13†
Fort: +3‡ Reflex: +1‡ Will: +5‡
Perception: +8
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+1, 1d6+1, crit x4)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Prepared (Cantrips): Create Water, Know Direction, Read Magic
Spells Prepared (1st): Cure Light Wounds x2 (Both used)

* +4 Dodge AC vs. giants
† +4 vs. trip and bull rush
‡ +2 vs. spells, poison, and spell-like abilities

Topaz
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +3 (+7 to Grapple) CMD: 16 (Immune to Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Perception: +1 (Scent)
Initiative: +3

Tricks: Attack, Come, Down, Track

Natural Weapons: Bite +3 (1d3+2, grab)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
It was a mad scramble of people who hadn't worked together before, but the blades swung true, hitting rats instead of people. Charity had to step back and switch targets as her first choice disappeared, or rather split in two. Even with a hefty stroke, the one she chopped is still standing and squeaking. Ru's is as equally as tough. Three slices from his swords was not enough to drop it.

Having drawn first blood, and blood not being of their own kind, the rats continue on with their biting. But, they are obviously shaken by the loss of their brother as each of their nip attempts are woefully inadequate to the job at hand.

[sblock=ooc]Well, Scott hasn't posted in a while. I assume that he is in recovery in a wing of the hospital that doesn't allow wireless devices like phones and laptops. He said his recovery would be a couple of weeks. This is why we have backup judges, to fill in if someone is missing for a while. So, to continue on...[/sblock][sblock=Combat Round 2] Slightly different format here. If your name is in grey, you have already acted this round. If your name is in gold, you can act. I occasionally post mid-round updates, so it become more obvious then as who still has actions left to use. I am switching to group initiative, so you can go in any order. It is just far faster and a single round of combat doesn't take a full week to accomplish.
..11/11 ~ AC 16 ~ ROUS 1 bite : 1D20+3 = [12]+3 = 15
missed Topaz
...4/11 ~ AC 16 ~ ROUS 2 bite Ru: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4
missed Ru
...2/11 ~ AC 16 ~ ROUS 3 bite Ru: 1D20+3 = [6]+3 = 9
missed Ru
.11/11 ~ AC 16 ~ ROUS 4 bite Tirgas: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4
missed Tirgas
-13/11 ~ AC 16 ~ ROUS 5 DEAD and in 2 pieces

12/20 ~ AC 18 ~ Ru
12/12 ~ AC 16 ~ Robert
..9/9..~ AC 16 ~ Tirgas
19/19 ~ AC 16 ~ Topaz
..0/7.. ~ AC 11 ~ Dame Sienna Morrogrim ~ staggered Still has a standard or move action from round 1, but if strenuous, she goes unconscious, failed save
..3/3..~ AC 16 ~ Olkoi
14/14 ~ AC 16 ~ Charity
[/sblock][sblock=map]
ROUS_Cave_2.4.png
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=actions and roll]
-I move to R2 to attack Rat 3

and hope he dies from a cold, as I swing lots of air towards it......
Attack vs Rat3: 1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7
2D6+6 = [6, 5]+6 = 17

Screw you, dice gods!

[/sblock]

"Even though they are so big for rats, they are so nimble to dodge our attacks!" Robert shouts in anger after his swing didn't connect.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +6
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

[/sblock]

Remove ads