Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
GM: Ok, here is the way i would like to do this: two rolls, party, rats. each person will adjust the base number. I will roll this on Invisible castle. that will help speed things.

also I probably won't be on Sunday, but will be on on Monday and maybe Tuesday. Wednesday will be no show for me.

1d20=5, 1d20=20

Rats 22
Ru 9
Robert 7
Tirgas, Dame Morrowgrim, Charity 6

ROUS Cave 2.2.jpg

As the party advances, hissing and menacing growls can be heard from the back end of the passage, its sounds echo giving the effect of many more then the 5 pair of eyes seen by Ru and Charity.

The rats must have been in starter blocks because as soon as the party pauses the creatures are scurrying out of the shadows. Ru and Charity sees the eyes reflecting light, but they being up front seem to have blocked the vision of those behind, so Dame Morrowgrim is blind sighted to the horrid hoard as one of them shows up and nips at her, her bird twittering madly about.

attacks .. .. ..
1d20+3=12, 1d20+3=22, 1d20+3=16, 1d20+3=12, 1d20+3=18

ROUS 1 vs Ru: miss
ROUS 2 vs Ru hit; damage: 1d6+2=8; need fort save vs dc 11 (I think this applies: Antiplague: +5 fort vs. disease for 1 hour)
ROUS 3 vs Charity miss
ROUS 4 vs Charity miss
ROUS 5 vs Dame S. Morrowgrim hit; damage: 1d6+2=7; need fort save vs dc 11

GM: I am giddy with delight but not sure if it is the upcoming surgeries or that I might have 2 victums .. .. ..

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

With a quick snap, Charity brings down her glaive into the wall of charging vermin, a few sparks flying as metal meets natural rock floor. "Rats!" she exclaims, in the heat of the moment.

[sblock=ooc]
Pretty much every rat ran through Charity's threatened squares, so she would have Opportunity Attacked the first one to do so. However, the roll was:
Round 1 AOO on Rat #?: 1D20+3 = [5]+3 = 8
1D10+3 = [3]+3 = 6
1D20+3 = [15]+3 = 18
1D10+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Counting only the first attack and damage rolls (the second attack and damage rolls were a mistake on my part, learning to use the die roller), pretty much a clear miss, even with +1 for guidance.
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Blade bouncing off the rocky floor, the young guard suddenly spins, sending the glaive through a long graceful arc and into the meaty side of the rat harassing Morrogrim. She completes her motion, bringing her weapon back to a cocked position and finishing her spin facing the two rats in front of her, long red hair trailing in the air.

[sblock=ooc]
OK, if I can still have the 18 for my regular attack, sure! This puts me a little out of order, though, do we hold my action until initiative 6 and then let it resolve? Ru and Robert have higher.

The intended target is R5 (Charity cannot fight the ones right in front of her without backpedaling, since she has a glaive, and she doesn't want to give ground, yet.) If it's killed by Robert before she goes, the attack can be on R1 or, with a 5 foot shift, R4.

I would have liked to Power Attack my regular attack, something I didn't think I could do with my AOO. If you think this is ok, it's hit AC 17 for 9 pts, defaulting to hit AC 18 for 6 pts if you disagree.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: Torch lit
Spells Remaining (1st): 0
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

OOC: when making a power attack, it needs to be computed and declared in the roll such as:

1d20+17=26, 1d8+16=23

when I click on it, I see the name and declaration of the attack. Kool?

*waiting on Ru's attack*

Cyclopean

First Post
Seeing Dame Morrogrim in trouble, Tirgas and Topaz rush to her aid.

[sblock=ooc, rolls]
Tirgas goes to fight R4, and Topaz will attack R5.

I believe Tirgas misses: 1d20+1=9, 1d6+1=4

Topaz is similarly ineffective.
1d20+3=5, 1d3+2=5, 1d20+7=9

Really sorry for the spotty posting, but I think I should be better about it now that things are picking up.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tirgas_the_Hermit_(Cyclopean)
AC: 16* (15 flat-footed, 11* touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +2 CMD: 13†
Fort: +3‡ Reflex: +1‡ Will: +5‡
Perception: +8
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+1, 1d6+1, crit x4)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Prepared (Cantrips): Create Water, Know Direction, Read Magic
Spells Prepared (1st): Cure Light Wounds x2 (Both used)

* +4 Dodge AC vs. giants
† +4 vs. trip and bull rush
‡ +2 vs. spells, poison, and spell-like abilities

Topaz
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +3 (+7 to Grapple) CMD: 16 (Immune to Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Perception: +1 (Scent)
Initiative: +3

Tricks: Attack, Come, Down, Track

Natural Weapons: Bite +3 (1d3+2, grab)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
No worries, Scott. I normally would have declared Power Attack during the action, but things got kinda messed up with the multiple roll accident. Still learning the die roller.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

GM: ah.

fyi: tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday I probably won't be on due to being in surgery. I will try and get on Tuesday, but no promises.

Scott DeWar

Please tell me where you are and what squares you stepped in to get there, [MENTION=6720062]Cyclopean[/MENTION]? Thank you

Remove ads