• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Grayn

First Post
Dame Morrogrim looks down the hall for anything suspicious. She also looks up the lift shaft to see if there is enough room to send Olkoi to the surface, if need be.

"Olkoi, stay close but let me know if you see anything" The thrush flutters about, over Dame Morrogrim's head and dances around the ledges of the lift, but never more then an arms length away.

[sblock=ooc] Casting Detect Magic.

I would rather be 3rd. I don't offer much in melee and have almost no defense.

Dame Morrogrim:
Perception: 1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13

Initiative: 1D20+1 = [6]+1 = 7

Olkoi:
Perception: 1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Dame Sienna Morrogrim
AC: 11 (10 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: -1 CMD: 10
Fort: +1 Reflex: +1 Will: +2*
Perception: +2 (+4 w/ familiar)
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Hanbo
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Prepared (Cantrips): Guidance, Detect Magic, Jolt
Spells Prepared (1st): Ear Piercing Scream, Burning Hands
Hex: Evil Eye, Misfortune

*+2 on Saving Throws against fear effects

Olkoi
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 3
CMB: -9 CMD: 3
Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons
Current Conditions in Effect: None
[/sblock]

Cyclopean

First Post
[sblock=ooc] [MENTION=6705164]Grayn[/MENTION], you should definitely be in the middle. I was thinking we'd go more or less two-by-two, but now that you mention it, single file makes a lot more sense (so that no one gets cut off from the battle who would be more effective in melee, and if we stick to the wall without alcoves, we'll be hard to flank). Since we're ostensibly following the snake (and said snake is the sturdiest out of all of us), does Topaz, Tirgas, Morrogrim, Morgrym, then Robert in the rear sound good to everyone?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Cyclopean

First Post
[sblock=tactics] Tinker, I'm a bit confused. Are you saying you favor moving in a 2x2 formation? At this point, I don't much care one way or the other--I'm ready to fight some rats. That said, I do support single file (in whatever order that protects our caster), but I'll agree with whatever moves us forward.[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
[sblock=tactics/ooc] [MENTION=6720062]Cyclopean[/MENTION], that line up looks good to me. I would prefer single file, but I'll go with whatever.

Also, once we get moving, Olkoi with be darting to the head of the line to do scouting and then back to Morrogrim's shoulder to report (she won't go farther than what the party can attack). She will be keeping to the ceiling and the shadows, staying as stealthy as possible.

Stealth: 1D20+14 = [15]+14 = 29http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=25097

[/sblock]

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

[sblock= tactics and a question to Scott] to make things easy, just make it a single line as proposed. Since Morgrym has the most HP, he will take the front. So the order of line will be; Morgrym, Tirgas, Dame Morrogrim and Robert
[sblock= Scott Only]
Can I ready an action to throw my orange vial at the first rat? It is a bit sad to reveal it now, but It will turn out to be a bomb. Excellent rat repellent :-D!
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: @Mr.Tinker you did your spoilerblocks wrong ;)

[sblock=tactics]I am fine with our tactics[/sblock]

"With all this darkness in here, I don't think the rats won't notice our light. So we should be prepared for some checking out the light." Robert wispers.

Lindeloef

First Post
"I think it is good, that I am in the back. There is no garantuee, that the rats stayed in their hole and are not roaming around in the whole cellar. So everyone be prepared for me yelling: Rats from behind"

Robert takes a look around him to see or hear if there is something in the other part of the cellar.

[sblock=@Scott DeWar]
I also want to keep an constant eye/ear out for the back, do I need to roll sth extra or does my perception check from before counts
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads