• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Something's Cooking

Qik

First Post
"One tick," Ni says, whispering into the ear of his shadowy mount. Lumoi'es makes its way over to the dwarf's side, grasps a section of stonework in its claw, and heaves. Ni groans as the eidolon is unable to shift the thing, and he makes his way over to give it a hand.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Fulgrim, Vincenzo, and Lu both try to lift up covered up manhole, and fail only to have Ni walk over and, with a just a bit of a grunt, lift it right up. On the backside of the bricks attached to them is an old manhole cover and you are looking down into a small 15 by 15 room with corridors going off in multiple directions, presumably to aid in the maintenance of the sewers. The entire construction is quite old.

IronWolf

blank
"Da' beer musta' been doin' something for ye. The beard'll be comin' soon I betcha!" Fulgrim says with a wide grin at the gnome.

"Guess we know where that black hooded gang goes." Fulgrim adds as he peers down into the chamber below. "Me first?"

[sblock=OOC]

Is there also a ladder down or is it a small climb? Fulgrim will wait for the party to be ready and willing to be the first one down.

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni smiles with obvious pride, flexing his nonexistent muscles. "Just needed a little help, is all - wait'll I get that beard on me!" Peering down into the sewer, Ni says, "So I guess that's where we're headed. Let me know if we need a light," he adds, snapping his fingers, which produces a brief but luminous magical glow.[sblock=OOC]Not sure how you feel about having the quadrupedal eidolon climb down there. Come to think of it, you didn't say anything - are there stairs? If so, and Lu can't make it down there on his own, I can unsummon him, then resummon him once we're down.[/sblock] [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]There is a ladder that drops down into the middle of the room. Lu might be able to jump down as it's only about 8 feet down, but otherwise he will likely have problems.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni peers down into the room, then turns to his eidolon. "Sorry, Lu, but it looks like I'll have to send you away for a sec." Nodding his head, Ni whispers a few words under his breath, and the shadowy eidolon evaporates. Ni looks around the alley way, and picks up a pebble. Tossing it into the air momentarily, he snaps his fingers, and when he catches the pebble, it's glowing. "Just in case we need it."

Ni peers back into the hole to ensure the coast is clear, and then turns to the dwarf. "Lead the way, Oh Bearded One."[sblock=Actions]Dismiss eidolon, cast Light on the pebble.[/sblock] [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tark

First Post
[sblock=]Feels like you guys post in massive bursts all at once and I only catch it when i get home or get up from bed.[/sblock]

Feeling somewhat embarassed by his own lack of initiative Temarel and Sauvressa follows the groups lead. out of habit Temarel casts light on an arrow he carries and brings his bow out ready to launch the projectile if necessary.

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I try to keep major actions and posts limited to one, or at most two, posts a day. The rest is chatter and minor conversation. I enjoy fleshing out the details of the environment as people interact with it, but most of it is just fluff. The majority of the adventure is much more clear cut, so things will be more concise and less individual effort.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]For myself, I'm a grad student, which means I'm home doing my own work on most days, so it's easy for me to pop on half a dozen times or more to check in with the boards. As sunshadow said, a good bit of what we're doing is just banter, and fleshing things out, which is nice, but don't worry about it if you're not able to always keep up with that.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am an electrician so I never know when I get to be on line. stabbed myself with a knife yesterday so I am not sure what my schedule will be for the next week.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads