[LPF]Something's Cooking

IronWolf

blank
Game is officially concluded. I hope everyone had fun, despite the slow down from real life right at the end.

Thanks for running sunshadow21! I had a good time playing. I think the holidays slowed everyone down a bit over the past week or so. Hopefully your real life stuff settles down a bit for you.

Final numbers are posted in the first post, ready for a judge's approval (probably Ironwolf since HM was the original judge for the adventure.)

I hope to swing back by later this evening and go over the numbers. Secretly hoping the site speeds up a bit by then!

Qik

First Post
Yeah, I know, the site has been dragging again... *grumble, grumble*

Many thanks Sunshadow! It was a nice first voyage for Ni.

IronWolf

blank
Final numbers are posted in the first post, ready for a judge's approval (probably Ironwolf since HM was the original judge for the adventure.)

The way you organize your first post makes it really easy to check, thanks sunshadow!

The only thing I see that appears to be off is Ni's time based XP. He is level one, so 65 days adventuring at 7xp per day should be 455xp. The first post has 495xp listed.

So it looks like time based xp should be at 455xp for a total of 1455xp for the adventure for Ni. Once that is corrected I think the final numbers can be approved.

Tark

First Post
I am rather surprised on the shortness of the duration for this. Quick and easy this would have taken like less than an hour at the table. Is that by design for the purposes of Pbp?

sunshadow21

Explorer
It was originally planned as a quick filler to give others time to get something else prepared. I may write up a continuation at some point, but for now, life is just a bit too nuts.

Tark

First Post
It was originally planned as a quick filler to give others time to get something else prepared. I may write up a continuation at some point, but for now, life is just a bit too nuts.

It does seem like the start of soemthign. Even the name suggests an imminence of happenings. I really hope you get on it I feel like it stopped just when it was getting really good. :)

sunshadow21

Explorer
The part in the house was a old WOTC module. I added the theive's part to give you a reason to be showing up at the house. It would be a good start for a higher level adventure, considering that the lady of the house is a 9th level wizard, who happens to have dabbled in a few choice divine spells, like faerie fire. Once the job situation settles down, I might consider dong more with it, but that will be at least a month.

Remove ads