[LPF]Something's Cooking

Qik

First Post
Ni smiles broadly and rubs his hands together in anticipation. "A meal would be wonderful! I'm famished!" Following after the man, he says. "And yes, we did come across both your maid and the pasta monster." Pulling an odd and uncomfortable face, he adds, "Unfortunately, the latter had gone a bit, err, renegade, as it were, so we had to, uhh, 'polish him off,' so to speak. Sorry 'bout that." Brightening up, he says, "But my companion did sample a bit of the aftermath, and found ti to be DELICIOUS."

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 5/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2

Eidolon: Unsummoned
HP:7/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Tark

First Post
Temarel just stands in confusion before grasping on tosoemthing that was at least real. "So where did the imps come from again?"

"From a pit of wretched evil and torment, beloved.

Temarel just looks at the serene faced Sauvressa with an odd look before turning back to the others.

"Any other ideas?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
"That, at least, is easy enough to explain." You see a beautiful human woman appear in the room to go with the voice you heard earlier. "Over the course of my own adventures, I met a certain devil who periodically likes to remind me of our little encounter. I suppose I better go see what other damage they and Frank did. You can wait in the parlor, but I would suggest behaving if I were you." Going down to the parlor, Rowena sees that you are comfortable as you can see and hear the house being cleaned up. You hear lots of spellcasting going on, some spells that you recognize, others that you don't. It becomes clear very quickly that the lady of the house probably wasn't kidding about her ability to boil you from the inside out. Eventually, Gendrew (the cook) and Andolyn (the mage) join you in the parlor, and ask you to relate your story from the beginning.

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Munching on a few appetizers brought in by Rowena, Ni relays a bit of their situation. "Well, there's not much to tell, really - we were hired by some halfling servant-fellow to retrieve some money stolen by a bunch of blokes in black hoods. Anyway, we managed to follow their trail - through a hidden entrance in the streets, no less, how cool is that? - and came upon a group of Underdwellers who had taken possession of the stolen coinage. Anyways, they turned out to be nice enough folks, and after a bit of a chat, they agreed to turn over the coin. And as we were instructed by our employer to bring the retrieved money here, we did so! Voila."

"Oh - and, of course, there was the run in with the pasta beast in the cellar when we first arrived."
The talkative gnome frowned. "Sorry 'bout that."

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 5/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2

Eidolon: Unsummoned
HP: 7/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim abstains from eating any appetizers and sits uneasily as he listens to Ni relay the companion's tale.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 21 (Raging 25/32)
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 32 Current: 25
CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 5/11

MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Through an impossibly large mouthful of shrimp, Ni says to his dwarven companion, "Not hungry, friend?" Not waiting for an answer, he turns to his hosts and says, "Perhaps we could get a bit of Beard Liquid, fine folks? It would be much obliged." With that, the gnome turns his attention, as far as it goes, back to the business of eating and tasting whatever's on hand.

IronWolf

blank
"Not ta comfortable with food dat gets up and moves on its own!" Fulgrim replies.

Though not to sure if'n I could pass up some ale." Fulgrim continues, looking about to see if the girl brings a tray of ales. "Yer beard could still use some work!"

Qik

First Post
Ni nods and pats the brawny shoulder of his new friend knowingly. "I understand..." he says, before leaning in to the haughty Saurvessa, and, in a whisper heard by all, saying, "Tepid constitution, that one. Still, one has got to respect a beard like that." Speaking normally again, he continues: "That I do, that I do...some ale would be greatly appreciated, kind sir and madams."

sunshadow21

Explorer
They listen your story quietly, and Andolyn is satisfied by the end of it that you mean well. After delivering the money, you are invited to stay for a "simple" supper, which most of the party aside from Vincenzo is a lot of food. There is also a fair bit of ale and wine available for those who care for it. When the last of very good supper is eaten, which incidently does not have Frank on the menu, the party returns to the Inn to report to Grog that the task is done, and go to bed. The next morning they find a bag of coins and gems waiting for them, their reward for a job well done. There is also a thank you note from Andolyn and Gendrew for your helping out with the imps.

[sblock=rewards]Experience
Upstairs CR 4 1200 xp total/300 xp each

Treasure
1400 gp + time gp each[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads