[LPF]Something's Cooking

Qik

First Post
Being rude is unnecessary, dude; everybody has omitted a modifier at one time or another.

In any case, the omission was an assumption that the imp being attacked this round was a new one, just as the subsequent comment was an assumption that maybe it was the original. Either way, that's some faulty assuming on my part, which I apologize for; I should have just clarified.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Being rude is unnecessary, dude; everybody has omitted a modifier at one time or another.

In any case, the omission was an assumption that the imp being attacked this round was a new one, just as the subsequent comment was an assumption that maybe it was the original. Either way, that's some faulty assuming on my part, which I apologize for; I should have just clarified.

Sorry, I did not intend to come across as rude. I'm having a rather interesting week figuring out my job situation so if it came across as too harsh, I apologize.

Qik

First Post
No worries; that's much appreciated.

Anyway, Tark, you're welcome to take the lead on vacating the room if you want, but I personally feel like that'll make us pretty vulnerable without necessarily netting us an advantage. Your call.

Tark

First Post
Temarel raises an eyebrow. "That's not good! There's more than one!"

Stepping back against the wall Temarel takes a shot at the imp assaulting Ni.

Meanwhile Sauvressa comes around and deals with it in her own way. Violently.

[color=blue

[sblock=Ministats]
Temarel
Initiative: +5
AC: 17 (14 without shield/flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Summons Left: 5/day
Spells Slots Remaining: 1st: 1

Sauvressa
Initiative: +1
AC: 19 (18 without shield/flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Glaive
Spell Effects going: Mage Armor
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Sauvressa doesn't even get a chance to strike at the beast before Temarel's arrow pierces it's heart and causes the unholy creature to drop to the ground dead. At the same time, the other imp is suddenly lit up by a blue aura of fairie fire, causing it to curse angrily as it flees toward a window, trying frantically to open it.

OOC: The celestial dog and Sauvressa each get an attack of opportunity as it moves. It will end it's turn in U-16 after opening the window.

Last edited:

Tark

First Post
Raoring in triumph at spotting the imp again Sauvressa swings her glaive to catch it in mid air and slice it in two.

IronWolf

blank
OOC:
If the Imp is still alive after the AoO's...

Fulgrim growls and moves quickly towards the window where the imp hovers and makes a powerful swing at the flying creature.

[sblock=OOC]

Swift Move for 35' worth of move to the remaining Imp. Raging, Power Attack.

Power Attack, Raging -- 1d20+7=21
Damage -- 1d12+10=22

[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 21 (Raging 25/32)
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 32 Current: 25
CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 5/11

MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Sauvressa is able to annoy it, but Fulgrim's axe almost cuts it in two. Just as you stop to breath, a dangerously annoyed female voice in the library doorway interrupts your thoughts. "Most impressive, now I suggest you explain yourself before I cook you from the inside out."

Qik

First Post
Already jittery from so much combat, Ni starts at the new voice. "What!!? We're were just defending ourselves and protecting this here unconscious-fella - maybe someone should see if he's alright, by the way - but yeah, no harm intended! We're just here to deliver some stolen goods. We didn't steal them, of course, we recovered them from those who stole them. Well, actually, we recovered them from those who were given them by those who stole them, actually..." Ni trails off here, perhaps realizing that his explanations have ceased to function as such.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 5/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2

Eidolon: Unsummoned