[LPF]Something's Cooking

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim stands over the fallen imp, its body nearly severed in two with axe still raised. A moment later a calm washes over him as the sweat builds on his brow and he lowers his axe, his gaze sweeping the room, falling to the corner where the fallen man lies. He begins making his way over to the man to check on his health when the woman questions their presence.

Fulgrim continues to the fallen man as Ni speaks with the woman.

[sblock=OOC]
Dismiss rage. Fatigued for 6 rounds, so time tracking through this part might be critical if this ends up in combat again.

Heal Check -- 1d20+1=18
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 21 (Raging 25/32)
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 32 Current: 25
CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Rage: 5/11

MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Tark

First Post
Sauvressa rushes over to the injured man and holds a glaive out protectively.

Quickly seeing things getting ugly Temarel drops his bow and smiles warmly and assuringly. "What he is trying to say madame is that we are merely guests who came to return stolen goods to the proprietors of this establishment. Upon arrival we found things in chaos. Being good citizens of some minor skill we endeavoured to help however we can. Oh my name's Temarel Leafculled. And yours?

sunshadow21

Explorer
The man is bruised badly, but appears to be merely unconscious. As you approach the man, you do get the feeling you are being watched very, very closely. This time, when the voice speaks, it is clear the individual is also moving toward the downed gentleman. "Very kind of you, I am sure, but last I checked, we had not had anything stolen recently. You hurt that man, you will wish you had never set foot in this house."

Qik

First Post
Ni gulps visibly, but continues to try and put his best foot forward. "No harm intended, I assure you, madam; Fulgrim was simply confirming that the man is alright." Ni looks at the others for aid. "Are we sure that this was the cook's money that was stolen?" Turning back to the disembodied voice, he adds, "We were hired by a halfling servant...quite remember the bugger's name, but he was a nice enough chap. Short, though," adds the gnome unselfconsciously.

OOC: Talk about unlucky rolls...obviously, if I can take 10 with this woman (giving me 22), I'd prefer to do that.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 5/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2

Eidolon: Unsummoned
HP:7/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
"Meanin' no harm m'aam." Fulgrim replies to the voice as he moves cautiously way from the fallen man. "Jus' makin' sure dis man was okay. He was like dis when we found 'im.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 21 (Raging 25/32)
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 32 Current: 25
CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Rage: 5/11

MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni cocks his head to one side as if someone is whispering into his ear. "Ah yes, that's right - the money was taken from a client of the cook, not the man himself. It was money he is owed, not money he already had." The gnome gives an impossibly wide grin. "Just consider us the delivery men (and women)."

sunshadow21

Explorer
You here a sigh from the woman as you see the man's body lifted up and his head tilted back as if he is being administered a potion. He comes too with a groan of pain, and taking in the scene, in front of him, "It appears I missed out on a great deal of fun. Did Rowena send for you folks?"

IronWolf

blank
Rowena? Fulgrim replies, obviously bewildered by the disembodied voice. "We was just sent to recover some stolen coins and bring 'em here. Fulgrim continues.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Sounds like something to discuss over a meal. You haven't seen our maid, Rowena, or a pasta golem, have you?" He picks himself, and starts to head down to the kitchen to see what damage the imps caused there.

Last edited:

Remove ads