[LPF] Special Delivery

4uk4ata

First Post
((I had amended my post to have Erinth sign the contract. I was hoping someone would recount the mission, but I decided not to wait for a post and say it happened in the background)).

SuperZero

First Post
Antal takes the offered purse, realizing that it probably holds more money than he'd ever been given at once before. He tried not to react to that too obviously, slipping it into his pocket without opening it (and trusting that if Morgan's had the right amount they all did).

"As I said, I'm Antal," he says. "I've always living in Venza, and never traveled too far outside the city before.
"I suppose I should mention that I'll probably be introducing you to my friend Kin soon. I suspect he is more similar to those two"--he nods toward Sanguine and the centipede--"than to the rest of us. But he is humanoid, and I think he might stand out more than I necessarily want to. So, if nobody objects, I won't call him until we're on our way and he doesn't have to walk through the crowd out there."

thechosen2nd

First Post
Kris pockets the money pouch with deft fingers, and raises a glass to Erinth's toast.
"Hear hear! And here's to all the fun we will undoubtedly share together on our merry way!"

She takes a long sip out of her cup of wine, and sighs delightedly.
"And without further ado (if the rest of you are ready) I'd just as soon be on our way. There's plenty of daylight left, but the road is long, and I suggest we make as much progress as possible before nightfall."

Kris lets out a short whistle, before walking out of the meeting room. Sanguine, who had been napping on the table, lazily looks up at the doorway, as if seriously considering just laying back down to continue her nap. But instead, she stretches, and then leaps off the table to follow Kris.

[sblock=OOC]
I hope it's ok that I assumed it was daytime.
I also hope it's ok that I took the initiative to just go ahead and get started.
Sunshadow: you said you gave us directions, but do we need to make some kind of survival check or knowledge check or something to make sure we are headed the right way, or can we just walk out the door?
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I'll get the next little scene up tomorrow; have had some minor life issues the last few days. Yes, you will need survival checks, but don't worry about it until they are called for.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about the delay.

The gnome finishes up the paperwork, and with a final bow, heads off to his other tasks. The directions seem simple enough on a map, though it is well off the beaten path. Depending on your skill in navigating the wilderness and your overall speed, it'll take anywhere from half a day to a day to get there, barring any major complications. Waiting until the next morning, so as to avoid traveling at night, if you can help it, you meet in the common room of the Inn and head out.

OOC: Go ahead and do any last minute shopping and give me some survival rolls.

4uk4ata

First Post
OOC: Do we all have to roll? Erinth will probably trust someone else to lead the way. Also, can we add unspent GP to our character sheets immediately?

SuperZero

First Post
During the night at the inn, Antal calls Kin briefly. Both so that he can introduce him to their new allies and so the eidolon can serve as an extra pair of eyes going over the map.

Of course, Antal is no expert in such things, and Kin has little knowledge of the material plane that isn't either very general or extremely specific--as in limited to Venza. Still, there's no harm in looking.

[sblock=OoC]Antal's Survival: 15, 1
Kin's Survival: 11, 20
You asked for some rolls, so I rolled two for each. If that's not what you meant, just ignore the second one.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Antal Amakiir
Initiative:
+2
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed/Touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +2 (+4 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster 1: 7/7 remaining
Adaptable Luck: 3/3 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/2
[sblock=Image]
Antal.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kin]Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed/11 Touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +4 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
[sblock=Image]