• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Devil We Know

soulnova

Explorer
"Cultist? They never bring good news..." Galandra seems disgusted by the word. "If there are others on the Prancing Prince we should try to alert the authorities" she looks at her wounds "I don't know if we are in condition of getting into a another fight like this...My wand of healing has a few charges left."

"Whoever this Ismacco is, it sounds like a big fish the Crusaders might want to know about too"

Galandra will check for anything valuable on the cultist. Perhaps a potion of healing or money for another wand...

[sblock=Ministats Galandra]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 8/42

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9/+11 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans, Handle Animal +6/+10 (Animal Companion)
CMB: +8 CMD: 20 Fort: +6 Reflex: +7 Will: +4

Masterwork Falchion +9 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +8 [1d4+3] 19-20
Masterwork Comp Longbow STR3: +7 [1d8+3] x3 (110ft)

Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: Masterwork Composite Longbow STR3

Consumables:

Efficient Quiver
  • -Blunt Arrows (20)
  • -Arrows (28)
  • -Masterwork Arrows (10)
  • -Javelins (10)
  • -Spears (3)

Backpack

• 3 days rations, Wand CLW (5 charges), Oil (2)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats Mika] Mika, Small Leopard, Animal Companion

Hp 16/16
AC 20

Spd 50 ft
Init +5
F+5, R+8, W+1

Attack +7; bite 1d4 + trip, 2 claws 1d2

Low-light vision, scent.

Stealth +13, Perception +5, Acrobatics +5

Tricks:
-Attack
-Down
-Seek
-Fetch
-Track
-Heel
Bonus trick: Defend[/sblock]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot_small_trans_blur.png
Lydia's brow furrows at the mention of yet more bad folks - cultists or thugs, she's not quite sure - and she surveys the rest of her group, taking note of their wounds.

"Well... I don't know if we're up to dealing with more..." She says, shaking her head. "Looks to me like we kinda took a beating..."

She sheathes her dagger back in her boot, heading for the door. "But! Galandra's new friend might come in handy, and if they're on a boat, that's a lot different than a bunch of guys hiding out in a dark place behind a door, you know? We can, like, make a plan and stuff. Engage them on our terms, rather than theirs. I think we've got a chance!"

OOC: Seemed to be a lot of green, so I switched out to a different color. Hope nobody minds or gets confused.

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats
Conditions: Diseased (Filth Fever)

HP: 9/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1 (+3 vs fear)
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: n/a
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] That's nice, thank you! :D [/sblock]

Galandra nods at the little rogue and ponders their situation.

"...well... we could send the Imperial Guard back for reinforcements. I'm not sure if kitty here is familiar with combat but if we heal up our wounds we might be able to give it a shot. We could at least watch the ship until reinforcement come."

WindCrystal

First Post
"I've fought on a ship before." Amien points out, recalling some of the tricks and illusions that were pulled off in his last adventure, "You can trust me that being on an open deck doesn't mean that they won't find a way to make us uncomfortable."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia rolls her eyes. "I'm not saying it's going to be easy, I'm just saying it's going to be easier." She sighs. "Like... okay. With this, we had the door, and getting in here, and then the guys that came out of nowhere, right? And that messed us up pretty bad. With a boat, though, we can like... do recon. Get a look at them before they get a look at us. Make a plan, instead of just kinda barging in like we did here."

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats
Conditions: Diseased (Filth Fever)

HP: 9/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1 (+3 vs fear)
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: n/a
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
"In any case, next time, we stay at the door... (if there's a door of course). We can't go around running to face an enemy without a proper tactic. We were really close of not making it...we cant let them surround us like that again" Galandra adds to Lydia's comment on making a plan while glancing at Lem and Tsaaruck. "We would need to check the place first."

Galandra turns to Menik. "How are you on spells? Do you still have some tricks like the falling rocks?"

kinem

Adventurer
Menik shakes his head. "Not that much left. Enough to make myself useful, to be sure, but nothing like that. If the ship must be dealt with today, I'd say we should call in the Guard. Tomorrow, I could prepare better."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia frowns, her brow furrowing, deep in thought. "Well... hmm. Maybe..."

She then suddenly throws her hands in the air, a wide smile beaming on her face. "Wait! I know! Menik, didn't you say you had something like a fire spell? If they're on a boat..." Her smile takes a turn for the mischievous. "I mean, maybe light the thing on fire from afar? That'd definitely turn the tides for us..."

kinem

Adventurer
"Maybe so, Lydia" Menik answers. "Remind me never to get on your bad side!" He smiles. "Only problem is, the victims were already taken to the ship. I doubt the Guard would understand if the plan backfires."

WindCrystal

First Post
"I need a way to un-backstab myself. I can take a beating more than anyone otherwise." except maybe Gslandra, but Amien is much more expendible.

Remove ads