• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Inheritance

soulnova

Explorer
"Well, when we are out of here (and I mean the city) remind me of getting him something he likes" she giggles and starts helping out with the bags.

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion still grasps at his bleeding chest, trying to stem the wound now that the fight is over. Looking up at Cavernous, he says "Mind using that wand the same way you did on that ghoul creature? The wound doesn't seem to want to stop bleeding."

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 45/46

Initiative: +2
Perception : +5 Sense Motive:+2
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion +1. +10 + 1 2d4+17 + 1
Current Conditions in Place: Power Attack(-2 Attack Roll/ +6 Damage), Furious Focus (First attack does not take PA penalty), Overhead Chop (+2 to damage with 1 attack); Inspire Courage +1

Consumables Available: 3 Acid, 20 Crossbow Bolts, 4 Rations

[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Of course! Cavernous Hode has many uses, and when he is not being a sneaky forward scout or a dashing front-line fighter, he finds the time to be an exceptional combat medic. Stand aside while he tends to the scruffy warrior and the boy portion of the cat-shaped boy. Er, well except for the scruffy warrior and the cat-shaped boy. They should stand in from of Cavernous Hode, where he can see them."

[sblock=OOC]CH will heal Tyrion and Tasanto. I can't connect to Invisible Castle for some reason, so roll for whatever healing you'd like.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian helps with the collecting of the gear, examining any magical items as they are discovered. Looting is one of the more annoying aspects of adventuring in his mind, but the part that ultimately pays the bills, so one that cannot be skimped on.

jackslate45

First Post
After three taps Tyrion smiles and says "That'll do. Feeln better already"

Looking at the equipment Tasanto brought Tyrion says "Well, i guess it's you n me carryn this stuff out. Let me put these back in place..."

Tyrion then put's all of his equipment back into their proper sheathes, then helps the others gather all the gear.

[sblock]

Healing:3d8+3=18
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 45/46

Initiative: +2
Perception : +5 Sense Motive:+2
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion +1. +10 + 1 2d4+17 + 1
Current Conditions in Place: Power Attack(-2 Attack Roll/ +6 Damage), Furious Focus (First attack does not take PA penalty), Overhead Chop (+2 to damage with 1 attack); Inspire Courage +1

Consumables Available: 3 Acid, 20 Crossbow Bolts, 4 Rations

[/sblock][/QUOTE]

GlassEye

Adventurer
With the bleeding wounds healed by magics and no longer a threat to life the group can get down to the business of finding items of most value. Damaris is able to quickly find items of a magical nature and Damaris and Thuvian working together identify the nature of the magics. Stashed behind a barrel of is a pair of gloves that allow a person to see and hear through walls. Taken from the undead creature's body, the cloak gives whomever wears it a bite attack as well as making the person more resistant attacks of various sorts, a headband that increases charisma and strengthens spells of the polymorph school cast, an amulet that toughens the skin, and bracers that surround the wearer with a field of force that protects.

In addition, numerous pieces of artwork can be packed up. The paintings are lightest but bulky and difficult to carry effectively. The statuary is very heavy. The few items of precious metals and gems strike a balance between weight and bulk and are loaded easiest. The rug is filthy and bulky and not as valuable as the other items. Few of the items fit easily into regular backpacks so it is good that Tasanto is prepared with packs and bags. The group can pack up until they are as loaded down with artworks as they wish to be. Finally comes time to make the way out of the city.

[sblock=Identification]
Gloves of Reconnaissance (2,000 gp)
Cloak of Fangs (2,800 gp)
Shifter's Headband, +2 Cha (4,500 gp)
Amulet of Natural Armor, +1 (2,000 gp)
Bracers of Armor, +1 (1,000 gp)

Yes, it's a high value of stuff. It includes previous encounter treasure values and will include time-based gold and the story element of having a lot of stuff for the Angroza to auction.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
"OH. MY. GOODNESS" Damaris gasps looking at the loot, specially the Shifter's Haeadband. A mischievous smirk appears on her lips. "Angroza wouldn't mind if I use this while we are on our way back, right? heheehee" she winks at them as she puts the headband on and poses.

"How does it look? Uhmm? Hehehe... I feel simply fabulous."

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well, that cloak looks good to me." Once he gets past picking his trinket from the treasure, Tasanto looks into trying to figure a way to get the paintings transported. If there is enough of them the stack into a sufficient cube, he will wrap that cube in tent canvas and rope to get a reasonably solid block that can be put on top of the saddle bags. He also inspects each to see if the bulky frames can be dismantled without damaging the canvases. If plan A seems to unwieldy, taking just the canvases is plan B instead of letting them rot here.

Systole

First Post
"Feel free to load up Cavernous Hode as well, since he has the sturdy legs and strong back that are part of the glorious dwarven birthright."

[sblock=OOC]Dwarves aren't slowed down by encumbrance, so he's got 120 lbs worth of encumbrance left to work with.[/sblock]

Remove ads