total xp = 0; total gp = 0
Character Encounter XP: 0; Encounter GP: 0
time xp (0 days x 0 xp) = 0 xp; level x time gp (0 days x 0 gp) = 0 gp
Character Encounter XP: 0; Encounter GP: 0
time xp (0 days x 0 xp) = 0 xp; level x time gp (0 days x 0 gp) = 0 gp

[sblock=notable loot][/sblock]

[sblock=my DMing rules for LPF]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. In order to not unduly punish those with high initiatives, I take the average of each side and add it to the dice. In combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling because some rolls need to be kept secret and it's just plain faster when trying to roll for a lot of npcs.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet would be much appreciated in every IC post during a fight.

*If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I can't answer any concerns I don't know about.[/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW [/sblock]

[sblock=Encounter Information]6/24/13 Start
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
You quickly find yourself in one of the smaller meeting rooms where a middle aged man is sitting at one end of the small table eating a bit of supper. There is a small tray of food in the middle of the table along with a couple of pitchers, with plates at each of the chairs around the table. The man nods to you and waves you to sit down before continuing to dine.

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck, a large 1/2 Orc wearing leather armor enters the room a bit cautiously. Uncertain how to act although certain his upbringing would not be a good reference point, he sits and selects one small piece of food. It is a bit comical to see the brute nibble at a piece of fruit delicately. After chewing the tiny bit for an overly long time he smiles at the man already seated. "Thank you very kind of you to offer food. The man said you need help.I am Tsaaruck. I came to help. This doesn't involve rats does it? Are there others?"

true-darkmoon

First Post
After opening a couple of doors and suffering a modicum of cursing from the inhabitants of those rooms, Belendwar cautiously opens the door to this room. "Is this the room where one can find Mr. Silvers, or am I mistaken again?"

Upon seeing the man nod, Bel sits down and helps himself to some of the food. "So, I have come to answer your call to action...what is the action I am answering to, exactly?"

Last edited:

Cyclopean

First Post
Llotah slides into the room. "I'm looking for a Mr. Silvers about a job. Is this room 3?"
He takes in the others in the room asking the same questions, sparing a brief nod to the half-orc.
[sblock=Mini Stats]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Llotah_(Cyclopean)?s=wl
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 15 Current: 15
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: -1 (+1 vs. Fear)
Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (+4, 1d10+4, 19-20/x2)

Raging Stats:
[sblock]
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 17 Current: 17
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +1 (+3 vs. Fear)
Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (+6, 1d10+7, 19-20/x2) [/sblock]
Rage: 6/day, 0 used
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Mr. Silvers nods quietly as each enters. When enough have entered, he speaks. "Yes, I am Mr. Silvers. The task doesn't involve rats that I know of, but vermin of a different nature. Bees to be exact, though beyond that I don't know the details. You'll have to get those from my daughter when you get to Haatse; she's the one whose been talking to the farmers about it, not I. I just figured that since I was here on business anyway, I'd see what kind of rabbit my good friend Grog could pull out of his hat. It would appear that the reputation this place has earned is genuine so far. If you don't mind me asking, what are your talents that would give one reason to believe you capable of the providing aid?"

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck is not sure if bees are better or worse than rats but is willing to find out.

I am strong and seem to outlast those that try to kill me. I have not fought bees. I guess they squish like any bug. So does the job pay? .

Tsaaruck par takes of more food after he speaks his part.

Cyclopean

First Post
Llotah speaks after Tsaaruck, addressing the half-orc first. "Don't be so sure we'll be fighting these bees, friend. We only know they'll be part of the job." Turning to Silvers, he continues, "That said, if we do have to fight them, I can do that. Even if their stingers get past my armor and scales, I've shaken off worse poisons." With a deft movement, the merfolk leapt into a chair and curled his tail beneath the seat. "As you can see, I can get around just fine. You mentioned farms? That'll be easy. I can get through any terrain, land or sea."
"And if you need a subtle touch, I can do that too,"
he said as he seemed to produce a dagger from nowhere.

[sblock=ooc]Should I make a roll for that bit of sleight of hand?[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck is taken aback at the actions of the merfolk. Part of the job yes, fighting them somehow I think so. Do not fret I will not fight if not provoked. I think you are ready if needed also. Looking at the other occupant in the room Belendwar and how about you? I did not get your name.

true-darkmoon

First Post
Belendwar thinks to himself about bees, and honey cakes, and a wild grin slowly creeps upon his face. "Well, having a bit of fire to throw around when dealing with large groups of small things is always useful" he also thinks that he may need to make different preparations as far as his spells are concerned.

Remove ads