[LPF] To Bee or Not to Bee

Melodramatic

First Post
The door swings open as a half-orc wearing dark leathers enters the room. He is muscular tall and muscular as any of his kin, and his skin is rough and yellowish but his long and wild reddish hair, bright blue eyes and thick sideburns, that are even redder than his hair, complement his finer features, making him overall handsome for his kind. His face is slightly scarred and hardened, and his eyes seem calculating and focused, but at the time being he also wears a large, somewhat stupid, smile making him seem harmless enough. As he enters the room the large curved Flachion he carries his back becomes visible.

"Good day, friends" he deep bass voice echoes through the room "My name is Ragzhul o'Brian, though some call me the War Chanter, a name I plan to live up to." he pauses his eyes slowly scanning both his potential companions and the middle aged man. "I've heard that there might be some work to be found here?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Ragzhul o'Brian (can't link yet)
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 12
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: +2 (+4 vs. Fear)
Bardic Performance Turns Remaining: 6.
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/2;
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The man looks over the assembled group. "If you wish to learn more details, visit my inn in Haatse and get what information you can from my daughter and the regular farmers. I'm sure that if the job is genuinely big enough to warrant further attention from there that appropriate compensation can be acquired. Now I hate to run, but I'm afraid I have a lot of errands to do while in Venza, and must be getting about the rest of my business. Feel to finish off the rest of the food." With that, the man stands up, bows, and disappears. After some final shopping and sleep, you head out to Haatse the next morning. The initial part of the trip on the main roads goes smoothly, and you are able to stay the night in a farmer's barn, but as soon as you turn onto the side road leading to the village, it becomes apparent that the weather has not been kind lately; downed trees, washed out fords, and detours and delays of various kinds plague your second day slowing down travel considerably.

GM: I need survival and perception checks from everyone to see how much the party is slowed down by the rough conditions of the road and it's immediate surroundings.

Cyclopean

First Post
True to his word, the merfolk has little difficulty with the rough terrain, swiftly clambering over the downed trees and swimming through the floods.
[sblock=Rolls]
Perception: 1D20-1 = [18]-1 = 17http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=27731

Survival: 1D20-1 = [19]-1 = 18http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=27732

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Llotah_(Cyclopean)?s=wl]Llotah, Merfolk Barbarian[/url]
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 15/15
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: -1 (+1 vs. Fear)
Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (+4, 1d10+4, 19-20/x2)

Raging Stats:
[sblock]
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 17/17
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +1 (+3 vs. Fear)
Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (+6, 1d10+7, 19-20/x2) [/sblock]
Rage: 6/6
[/sblock]

Melodramatic

First Post
Ragzhul's initially high enthusiasm was dwindling by the minute, but he refused to show it. He didn't get along with nature, despite his heritage, and traveling was always a pain, not to speak of tough terrain. But he was determined to prove his worth and refused tried relentlessly to hide his incompetence.

He kept his distance from his traveling companions. Whenever he had to speak he had much to say, but he rarely found a reason to speak to them. He was busy enough with the traveling.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Ragzhul o'Brian (can't link yet)
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 12
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: +2 (+4 vs. Fear)
Bardic Performance Turns Remaining: 6.
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/2;
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads