[LPF] Wreck Ashore

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra quickly gets her breakfasts. She wants to get back to the crow's nest as soon as possible to keep an eye on the horizon.

Perception for Aimen's whisper 1d20+9=27

"Is that so?" Galandra casually says from the other side of the table without looking up, eating burnt waffles.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 22/22

Initiative: +2
Perception: +7/+9 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +2

Masterwork Falchion +6 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +5 [1d4+3] 19-20
+2STR Composite Longbow +4 [1d8+2] x3 (110ft)

Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot

Conditions: None

In Hand: +2 STR Composite Longbow

Consumables: (20 Normal Arrows, 10 Masterwork Arrows, ), 4 days rations.

[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien lifts his head from the fellow party member and acts as if he never intended to hide the words from her ears and responds rather dismissively, "Naah, just a baseless rumor I heard, pay it no mind." Of course he never actually heard that, but his poor observation could lead to such an outcome if he's not careful.

soulnova

Explorer
Amien lifts his head from the fellow party member and acts as if he never intended to hide the words from her ears and responds rather dismissively, "Naah, just a baseless rumor I heard, pay it no mind." Of course he never actually heard that, but his poor observation could lead to such an outcome if he's not careful.

Galandra chuckles a little but clears her throat and finishes her breakfast. She proceeds to go back to higher position. "Call me if anything comes up"

Satin Knights

First Post
Now that the ship has made its way around the spooky island, life on the ship seems rather dull. Although the ship slows at dusk and dawn as the winds die down and shift, it keeps a steady pace as it heads up the coast. The sailors have settled into their routine of shifts. Working six hours, resting and eating for two, watching six, then sleeping eight. This keeps one at the helm, one tending the sails, one in the crows nest and three below at all times.

Before dusk falls on the second night, "We run dark tonight. We's be out to sea far enough that da reefs below the waters are not de dangers. Ain't seen nor heard from Old Blackreef in years, an don't wanta. But if the old druid tis losing his shipments, that mangy pirate may be back. Iffin ya see a blood red flag with a black crescent, shoot first and often."

[sblock=ooc]Time to get this game back on track. The die roller is not working on the forum yet, but Invisible Castle has a free die roller that is persistent and designed to post links to its results.

Everyone please give me a watch/activity schedule. Sleeping during the day is possible.[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien gives a satisfied smile to the chuckle that the girl makes, and returns to stirring at the resulting eggless stew he has.

He is slow to finish the meal, enough that when briefed by the crewman on deck, he still has the bowl and spoon with him. He glances about, and shrugs, "I suppose I'll take first watch since I'm already here. I'll be sure to wake someone with sharper eyes for the night." He doesn't think of how that'll affect his well being or if anything will even happen on his watch, just a quick decision.

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra will sleep during the afternoon while the rest of the crew are watching. She also take first shift with Aimen at night. She's just human after all. Leave the pitch black of night for other more capable eyes.

Galandra will keep her Composite Bow already in hand.

Perception 1d20+7=18 (+2 if humans)

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 22/22

Initiative: +2
Perception: +7/+9 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +2

Masterwork Falchion +6 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +5 [1d4+3] 19-20
+2STR Composite Longbow +4 [1d8+2] x3 (110ft)

Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot

Conditions: None

In Hand: +2 STR Composite Longbow

Consumables: (20 Normal Arrows, 10 Masterwork Arrows, ), 4 days rations.

[/sblock]

solitar

First Post
"I'll take a day shift or early evening if they are all taken." decides Parinon as he eats his breakfast. He finishes and takes his seat he has become accustomed to tucked in at the front of the boat. He checks the strings on his bow and cleans and checks the arrows he had fired the the night before. When he is done he takes a nap waiting to get awakened for his shift at watch.

WindCrystal

First Post
During his shift, Amien patrols around the edges of the ship deck and causally tosses the rest of the contents of his bowl out to sea and places the bowl on a crate, then pulls out his Glaive in readiness. He stops for a moment to glance over the edge but all he can see are slight glimmers and splashes along the hull.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I was trying to be patient and wait for the others [MENTION=6700403]MalusNecessarius[/MENTION], [MENTION=6701094]Psylence[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6699475]blackwlf[/MENTION] to checkin. But, this needs to start rolling.[/sblock]

The second night passes without incident. Captain Ironjaw seems quite adept at keeping the ship true to its course in the deep water by only using the stars as his guide.

The third day is when the monotony of sea life seems to start creeping in. The sea is blue. The sky is blue. The rabbit stew tastes funky. Hour by hour rolls by with no change and nothing to attract your attention. You try to keep your senses sharp through the boredom because there had to be a reason why you were hired for this job, well other than you are cheap labor and expendable.

As the third night sets in, "We be getting close to the river's mouth now. Keep an eye out for the lighthouse. Tis a yellow rotating light on dis one." Captain Ironjaw's instructions seem simple enough. About 2am, the lighthouse is spotted and the captain turns the ship in towards shore. It is about 4am now when...
[sblock=Dyre]You notice that the lighthouse beacon, it is unsteady. All lighthouses you have seen in your travels have a magic light that sweeps cleanly across the water. This one is not keeping a steady motion and the light's intensity seems to flicker a bit.
While staring intently at the light, you hear a subtle splash of oars entering the water off the starboard bow. With the ship running dark, your human eyes cannot see the source of the noise.[/sblock]

Only Dyre gets an action this round.
[sblock=watch] The ship is running dark through the night. 4am. There is enough starlight to move slow and see things within 10' for the humans. Only Umralar can see anything more than 10 ft.

Umralar is in the back crows nest. Umralar Perception (1d20+7=12)
Anya is on deck. Anya's Perception (1d20+5=19) Decent, but at the wrong end of the ship. :p
Dyre is on deck. Dyre's perception (1d20+4=24)
Sailor 2 is in the forward crows nest. Sailor 2's perception (1d20+4=12)
Sailor 1 is on deck. Sailor 1's perception (1d20+4=14)
Captain Ironjaw is at the helm. Captain Ironjaw' perception (1d20+7=13)

Galandra is asleep below.
Amien is asleep below.
Parinon is resting below deck.[/sblock][sblock=map]
WA5.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads