• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lu Bu defeats Kerall (yay!)

Zappo

Explorer
"Ha! Do not count on your lower tier, for defeat will be mine!" Kerall blinks. "What the hell am I saying?"

I find your kin to be like unto a tart, your business to be foul-smelling, and your defense to be ignorable.

OoC: in 9 hours it'll be 2 AM here and I'll be sleeping... meanwhile, get a judge: if I win the insults, I want a (takes a deep breath) 4 flags speed strategy judge-generated match.

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
I find your gardener to be horribly unnecessary, your apartment to be infested, and your moves to be a poor excuse for a joke.

((it's 12:30 am here and I'm going to bed!))

A young woman with long fiery red hair enters the arena. "I'll judge", she says looking both of the fighters straight in their eyes, "provided it's all right with both combatants, naturally", she smiles and sits down.

"If that is indeed the case, this is my ruling:

It isn't very insulting that you don't need a gartner nor that your moves is a poor excuse for a joke. Surely, both of these are a good thing? There is no doubt in my mind that Kerall wins the insult round. As per his request this will be a four flag strategy speed match. I'll provide you with moves that will suit this fight in a moment. In the meantime be aware that the ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the wastelands east of the Purelands on the dawn of the staff.

Lu Bu's first hand:

1: The falcon lies in the midst of the spring; parts the stab of the river!
2: The raven splits the wetlands; flips next to the stab of the bird!
3: The kama mangles the mesa; dominates the blood of the teardrop!
4: The claw crushes the delta; averts the slash of the wyrm!
5: The toad rides in the midst of the hells; dominates the speed of the scythe!

Kerall's first hand:

1: The vine speaks above the foothills; dodges the efforts of the steel!
2: The manta ray moves by the badlands; redirects the pain of the arrow!
3: The blizzard seeks below the palace; dodges the slash of the root!
4: The ki-rin prances across the tundra as it swims below the ember; grasps the violence of the lava!
5: The raven kicks through the dungeon; absorbs the drive of the foul!

Remove ads