• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lu Bu defeats Kerall (yay!)

turtle

First Post
Knowing he will lose this match as he has lost his others, Lu Bu attacks with half-hearted anger; neglecting any style...

3: The kama mangles the mesa; dominates the blood of the teardrop!

Zappo

Explorer
With a loud Kyai!, Kerall attacks and dodges Lu Bu's blow.

The vine speaks above the foothills; dodges the efforts of the steel!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall uses a high jump to kick Lu Bu, trying to absorb his blows.

The raven kicks through the dungeon; absorbs the drive of the foul!

turtle

First Post
A dungeon is nothing to my fiendish toad style!

The toad rides in the midst of the hells; dominates the speed of the scythe!

Rathan

First Post
*Kerall hears a familliar voice boom in his head......*

"Kerall...... my friend....I have returned..... I trust you still have my luckstone young one....."

*as Kerall looks and all around happily knowing who this voice belongs to..... looking all around for him....*

* as kerall's vision scans a nearby hill he sees the man he was looking for..... dressed this time all in blue.... with a good sized luckstone hanging from a chain seemingly composed of pure white light.......*

"I will talk to you after you fight young one...and about Soth as well.........good luck and keep safe Kerall my friend......"

Archangel
White Belt 0
0/0

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
The Luckstone Archangel gave Kerall seems to react to the presence of its former owner: its blue light shines more intense, as if it was greeting an old friend. The glow can be seen under the warrior's kimono.

While waiting for the judge to determine the outcome of the round, Kerall waves a hand towards the hill where his friend is standing, and shouts: "Archangel! I am so pleased to see you again!" His face becomes softer, and he seems to forget all about the fight for a moment: "Have you met my daughter Maelle in heaven? And my wife... wait, we will talk after this fight".

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall turns his attention to the fight and ducks to avoid Lu Bu's attacks while seeking an opening...

The blizzard seeks below the palace; dodges the slash of the root!

turtle

First Post
Connecting to his computer yet again, Lu Bu posts his randomly generated move!

The toad slays the valley; leaps over the energy of the earth!

Remove ads