• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lu Bu defeats Kerall (yay!)

The judge sits stonefaced for a moment.

"Yes. Well. That was interesting. The offensive moves weren't very effective, but the defensive..?"

Point to Lu Bu! Match to Lu Bu!

She gets up from her sitting position and congratulates Lu Bu: "Lu Bu, you are now a Tier 2 Rank 1 fighter with the signature style of the crab and the following paths open; Dark, Yakuza, Yen and Honor. Which do you chose? Your record improves to 3-6"

When she turns to Kerall her face is both sad and stern: "Kerall, you certainly proved yourself the most unlucky of the warriors here, but luck isn't everything. Remember your training as a yellow belt, use your fast moves to inflict more hits when you think you have the advantage. Don't give up, your next fight might set your record straight again, but be careful it might also prove fatal. Chose your next opponent with that in mind. You are now a Yellow Belt D3 with a record of 2-8. Good luck!"

She bows to both fighter and leaves.

Zappo

Explorer
"Good match, Lu Bu. See you the next time".

OoC: I'm kinda sorry for Uziel's player; I've totally wrecked his dojo record! :( Oh well, he seems to have vanished anyway. Hmmm... I'm almost dead. Gotta be careful in the next fight. Thanks for the match! See ya! :)

Remove ads