• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lu Bu vs. the Maestro

turtle

First Post
You want falcon style huh?

Lu Bu chops at the Maestro's shoulder, hopefully breaking some bones...

The falcon breaks the wetlands; dodges the quickening of the orchid!

The ki-rin demolishes the cemetery; negates the aggression of the fortress!

"Thats it, thats it, you can't hurt me, you don't even want to try..." The Maestro uses his hypnotic powers to further calm down his opponent, attempting to demolish him while hes in a trance...

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha looks at the defenses...worthless. He then looks at the attacks and decides that demolishing is cooler. Another wolf pup joins the one by Maestro's side

Point Maestro!
2 flags Maestro; 0 flags Lu Bu
1¥ to Lu Bu

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
anyway I should still get a yen because of arena fighter or profiteer.... sucks when your special abilities seem to have no benefit whatsoever

Darkwolf

First Post
That was brought into consideration. However, I just liked Sollir's attack more. Had it been a little closer you would have won. Sollir and Rathan were having me race all over the place last night judging matches and thus, I didn't have the time to do a long drawn out thought - I looked at the moves, what was going on, and choose. Seemingly to forget in the process to type in the yen.

The claw ravages the badlands; scatters the assailment of the rain!

Outof the Maestros long sleeves, long, 8 in. claws seem to come out from nowhere...in the Maestro charges...time passes normally for all but his opponent it seems, who is dazed and scattered...claw raking in...scraping across flesh...dizzying thoughts all caused by the Maestro.

turtle

First Post
this game is too arbitrary for me. it takes the strategy out of strategy. if utilizing your special abilities has no effect then its not much of a game, is it?

The cherry blossom removes the ruins; parts the terror of the lava!

Darkwolf

First Post
(ooc: remember the recomendation to the judges is "like" the move, followed by style and location of the fight)
Alpha looks at the damage the flower caused. "That's a flower one is sure to keep away from." A wolf pup goes over to Lu Bu and sits by him.

Point Lu Bu!
2 flags Maestro; 1 flag Lu Bu

Remove ads